It's so close, yet so far. You can almost smell the BBQ and sunscreen lotion in the air. Freedom -- I mean, summer -- is just around the corner. Classes are wrapping up (or have for those who are more fortunate) and the tide seems to be turning in the air, seeming hopeful and happy. The sun's coming out and you're ready to take on whatever may be coming your way this summer. But we're not quite there yet, and while we dwell in anticipation for summer to officially start, all we can is do is wait for the break we all deserve after another year of hard work and studying!
1. You've been caught singing "What Time Is It" from "High School Musical 2" too many times, hoping it'll make summer come faster.
2. You have the sudden need to be outdoorsy, just because it's not a classroom.
3. You refuse to wear anything that isn't in pastels or covered in flowers.
4. You feel like breaking out a move or a tune every time it's remotely sunny out.
5. You long to take your napping skills to a whole new level on the beach.
6. You long to stay up till 4 in the morning for fun -- watching Netflix and not because of a paper.
7. Your mouth merely waters at the thought of your diet consisting of only hot dogs and hamburgers.
8. You're constantly on the lookout for a carnival, drive-in theatre, or beach to find some summer lovin'.
Hang in there, summer's right around the corner!