8 Reasons Why Hot Chocolate Is My Boyfriend

He held my hands, warmed my soul and made me smile.

477

As the weather becomes chillier girls everywhere are looking for a boy to keep them warm during the winter nights. While having someone to snuggle with through the cold weather sounds appealing sometimes, I’ve found a more efficient approach to the perfect winter love.

My boyfriends name is Hot Chocolate, and he’s the ultimate man candy Monday.

1. He's rich.

I’m not saying I’m a gold digger, but it’s probably very nice to have a boyfriend with a few extra dollars in his back pocket. However, I’ve learned through my abundant winters as a single lady that hot chocolate provides the richness I need in my life. A sip of a cup of hot cocoa gives my tummy all the sugar and chocolate it needs to continue watching Netflix by myself.

2. Grandma will love him.

Since your grandma is the loveliest creature that has ever stepped foot onto this Earth, you usually want her to love your boyfriend. If you just date hot chocolate, you don’t have to go through the stress of wondering if your grandma will like hot chocolate. Grandma already loves hot chocolate! She’s probably dated him before too.

The only disagreement grandma and you might have is how much marshmallows is enough in your hot chocolate.

3. Kids love him.

You’re young, but one day you might want to find a guy that would raise a batch of children very well. A guy that would read stories to your kids and make them happy. Hot chocolate makes everyone happy, especially children. Children love hot chocolate.

The one and only problem hot chocolate has is that it cannot read, but you can be a good girlfriend and read for it!

4. It's always sweet.

Hot chocolate would not be hot chocolate without its sweetness. Maybe hot chocolate does not have arms and cannot bring you flowers, but it can sweeten up your heart with its sugar. This is going to have to be enough for now.

5. It keeps your hands warm!

Not a single boy is holding your hand this winter, but you can depend on some hot chocolate to always keep your hands warm. It might lose heat quickly if you’re out in the cold, but go heat it up in a microwave and it’ll keep your hands warm. It’s practically the same thing as holding a cute guy’s hand.

6. Your soul is always warm with it too!

Hot chocolate is like a blanket made of liquid inside of a mug. Instead of cuddling this winter, chug down hot chocolate and feel all the goose bumps it gives you in the inside.

7. You can have him whenever you want.

Hot chocolate may run out in your pantry, but you can just run to most stores and pick it up again. This is unlike all your other boyfriends who may choose to have guy’s night instead of hanging out with the most wonderful person in the world (which is you).

8. He will never disappoint you.

Unlike other human beings, hot chocolate will never disappoint you. It will always be a mug filled with hot chocolate to warm your heart and make your day better.

Hot chocolate has changed my winters for the better and I look forward to the cold days to hold him within my hands.

Unlike other boyfriends, I will share this one with you. Go pick some up, and fall in love.

From Your Site Articles