8 Reasons To Go Out As Told By 'Sex And The City'

Going out never goes out of style.

21
huffingtonpost.com

College is a mixture of two kinds of all-nighters; one, being the kind spent hunched over your textbook and notes in the library while cramming for a test, while the other is spent in your cutest clothes out at the bars creating memories with all your best friends. Yet sometimes our friends need to be reminded every once in a while to let their hair down and go out for the night. And nobody says that better than the ladies of Sex and The City. Whether it's Charlotte getting over another failed attempt to find a husband or Carrie searching for inspiration for her next blog, these ladies always remind us of the good that comes from a night out.

Here are eight ways to convince your friends that a night out is the move, as told by our favorite women from Sex and the City:

1. Paint the picture perfect night.

Start with the pregame. Talk about all the friends you will see and all the good drinks you will have. Then talk about how packed the bar will be with people, all wanting to see them or meet them. Talk about the music, the dancing. Make the night seem so perfect that they would be crazy to miss it.

2. Tell them what they will end up doing if they don't go.

They either go out or end up sitting in bed watching TV while everyone Snaps them all night. Tell them about the FOMO they will have until they agree to go.

3.Talk about all of the drink specials.

$10 all you can drink all night or $2 shots, either way, it won't break the bank.

4. Or just buy all their drinks.

And if they still won't budge after hearing all the drink specials, just offer to buy their drinks for the nights.

5. Guilt trip them.

Tell them you won't go if they don't. Nobody wants to hear that. Talk about how the night will only be fun if they go so it would pointless for just you to go alone.

6. Tell them they owe you.

"Remember that one time when you had to go to a party and didn't want to go alone so I went with you? Well, now it's your turn." Nobody wants to say no to someone after they had just told them about a time someone helped them out.

7. Talk about all the cute boys there will be.

Every girl has that one guy they think is super cute but has yet to see anything happen with. Tell them he could be there and it could be her chance to make a move. Or just tell them the place will be crawling will hot single guys. Who would want to miss that?

8. Pick out their outfit for them.

"I don't have anything to wear." The number one excuse every one uses to get out of something. Pick out the perfect out for them and they won't be able to use this excuse.