8 Reasons ICarly Was An Amazing Show

8 Reasons ICarly Was An Amazing Show

Because who didn't love it?

1502
8 Reasons ICarly Was An Amazing Show

Nickelodeon has produced some amazing shows in our lifetime. We all love the old Nickelodeon, but I think one of my favorite shows of all time will be ICarly. Here is why ICarly was one of the best shows on Nick.

1.) Fame

We all wanted to have or own video blog after that show. We wanted the fame and craziness that they had. They got to meet some amazing celebrities, and go on amazing adventures to prove that they were the best video blog on the web.

2.) Friendship

Carly, Sam, and Freddie were the crazy friends that we all wanted, or the friends we could relate to. Sam, the crazy girl with a butter sock and loved fried chicken, and Freddie, the tech guy who had an insane mom. We wanted those friends in our lives.

3.) Spencer

He really just gets his own category because Spenser was the best older brother in the world. Of course he had to take care of Carly, but he was also the crazy artist who was just wacky. He is really probably our favorite character.

4.) Craziness

Besides Spenser's craziness, there were just many wacky things that were said or done by the main characters. From Sam's butter sock, how Freddie's mom acts, to Sam and Carly on camera doing their thing, the entire show is just full of craziness. If there was no plot line, people would probably think it was just a bunch of random bloopers.

5.) Seddie or Creddie?

Did you ship Sam and Freddie or Carly and Freddie? Either way, Freddie was the main character who was sweet, but always in the friend zone for Carly, who he was in love with. Carly and Freddie were together for one episode while Sam and Freddie dated for a while. Either way, there were always ships going on for the characters.

6.) Crazy fan theories

You know how Miranda Cosgrove was Meghan on Drake and Josh, and Jerry Trainor was Crazy Steve on the show as well? Well there is this fan theory that Crazy Steve killed the family and took Meghan captive and brainwashed her into thinking she was Carly and he was Spencer. Crazy, right? But, it is what makes you think.

7.) Spaghetti Tacos

This was Spencer's signature dish that he fed to the gang. It is a crazy out of the box idea, but it made everyone wonder what they actually taste like. I can tell you first hand, it is very creative and pretty tasty (My aunt made them for me, my sister and cousin, because why not?)

8.) GIBBY

Who did not love Gibby? He was insane and amazing.

Pretty much, this show was completely crazy, but it was an amazing show, and one that Nickelodeon will never be able to top. We all miss the show, and I think Nick needs to do an ICarly marathon soon. What do you guys think?