8 Reactions I would Have If I Saw A Clown

Not about that life

35
blogcdn.com

Unless you live under a rock, you should be quite aware of the wave of creepy clown sightings. Some messed up people have been dressing up as clowns and chasing students with knives. Some of the stories I have heard are clearly a hoax, but a lot of my friends' colleges have had lock downs due to these threats. So, of course I am terrified...and I mean did I go out and buy a used bat at Savers yesterday? Yes, yes I did. I mean how in the world are we going to explain to our grandchildren "the clown epidemic of 2016". It is actually insane. I feel like we are in an episode of Scooby Doo or something. Well, here are 10 different reactions I would have if I saw a clown on campus, that you all can probably relate to.

1. Think of being a badass (emphasis on THINK)

2. Cry A LOT

3. Hide

4. Quickly pretend to be one of them.

.

5. Whip out my $6.00 bat from Savers

6. Beg for them not to touch me

7. Probably pee myself

Now, let's all please pray for now more clowns okay? Okay. 'Cause I don't want to have to do any of these things.

xoxo-Court