8 Premier Skins That Need to Be in Injustice 2

They deserve their time to shine!

557
playstation

Injustice 2 has exploded ever since it's come out, and as such people have been experimenting with all sorts of combinations of gear and shaders. I'm certainly part of this group, as I have been trying to create my perfect versions of all of the various characters included in the game. One of the main things that were established in the game, was the idea of premier skins. Already, we've seen Power Girl, Reverse Flash, John Stewart, Jay Garrick, and Vixen. But these feel somewhat limited, and with so much focus going onto the DLC characters, there are 8 characters who well deserve a chance at being included in the game. While they may not be high ranking enough to get their own DLC release, they do deserve their time to shine.

1. Talon

Premier Skin for Robin

Talon is an extremely deadly assassin. In the comics, and gameplay wise Robin's gameplay is similar enough to where Talon's swordplay could easily become a deadly area for all those going against them in multiplayer.

2.Owlman

Premier Skin for Batman

The evil version of Batman from Earth-3, Owlman certainly has the ability to rival the Dark Knight and his skill set. With the multiverse being such an important plot point in the Injustice Universe, it would make sense, but it would also be interesting to see what the character's interactions would be.

3.Shazam

Premier Skin for Black Adam

Shazam died in Injustice: Gods Among Us. Being a fan favorite, his return would be loved and even more so that it's almost expected with his rival Black Adam being included in the main game.

4.The Dark Archer

Premier Skin for Green Arrow

One of my Favorites, The Dark Archer is a deadly assassin and rival of the Green Arrow. Fans of the Arrow TV show will know him instantly. If they would continue the legacy of the having the actor voice for the characters, it would be amazing to have John Barrowman voice the character.

5.Bizarro

Premier Skin for Superman

The twisted clone of Superman. Having previously appeared in the Injustice comics, it's certainly plausible that he could reappear again, and even more so bring interesting visual gameplay differences, if Nethrealms goes the extra mile, which it's probably they would! Ice vision and heat breath, the visual difference compared to what we are used to would be great.

6.Ocean Master

Premier Skin for Aquaman

Ocean Master is one of Aquaman's deadliest rivals, but his abilities are certainly similar enough to Aquaman's that if one were to replace one in a situation with the other, there would be very little change. While not a fan favorite, he certainly has room for interesting dialogues between other characters.

7.Deathstroke

Premier Skin for Deadshot

Being short cut from the cast list this time around, Deathstroke was a fan favorite character, his skill set is similar enough to Deadshot to the point, where it could easily be mistaken for a reskin. But regardless, Deathstroke deserves more time to shine. His appearance is always going to be something fans would want.

8.DCEU

Premier Skin for Almost Everyone

The DCEU is ever growing, and the inclusive of movie skins with even potentially the actors voicing them serves as a great room for publicity for the films, and the game itself. People love interconnecting universes. Having previous had Stephen Amell voicing his own character in the last game, it's certainly possible.