8 Of The Most Offensive Urban Dictionary Definitions

I'm not laughing, and I hope you won't be either...

3864
Freedom House Church

Urban dictionary is funny, right? Whenever I want to get a good laugh or secretly figure out what a word means that someone said to me that I just nodded along with, I head there for some good ol’ urban education. Well, this got me thinking about our society and the consequences of my generation using this website to define certain things in ways that Webster wouldn’t dare think of. Does Urban Dictionary ever take things too far? I know that the definitions come from anyone and everyone, but does that me that they should be kept up there for the world to see even when they are discriminatory, misinformed, and hurtful? I did some journalistic digging into the depths of this website (less than an hour of scrolling through), and here are a few that both shocked and saddened me. Due to the fact that I do not want to have some words in my article, they will be censored. Also keep in mind that I did not correct any grammar issues within the definitions. Some of these definitions may be very upsetting to read, but that is why I feel that we must acknowledge what is going go. All definitions are directly from UrbanDictionary.

1. Rape

The #2 definition for rape is:
A fictitious propaganda created by feminists in order to stop all acts of sexual advances by men onto women. There is no such thing.

Feminist: Stop raping that girl!
Non-Feminist: thats not rape, thats just unwanted sex.

2. Women

The top definition for women is:
The opposite of man, of whom are praised and worshipped in American society, when in actuality are as filthy and nasty as men themselves.
And the #3 definition for women is:
The female human. For many generations has been inferior to its male counterparts. However, there is a reason for this. Men have been proven to physically, emotionally and intellectually outperform women. Want proof? Well the vast majority of the history's great artists, musician, athletes, inventors and intellectuals have been men. Women simply can't function without men. Women now believe that they are superior to men and all men are dumb, sexist perverts who will do anything for sex. Here are some examples of modern day sexism towards men:

1. Men are always expected to pay for everything on a date
2. When a country is at war, men are usually expected to be soldiers.
3. Sitcoms and comedies always make men look bad.
4. When a woman is violent towards a man, no one cares, yet if a man fights back, he is arrested
5. Men's life expectancy is 7 years shorter than women's, yet men only receive 35% of health care and medical funding
6. Women are acquitted of spousal murder at a rate 9 times that of men
7. Women are the initiators of domestic violence in 58% of all cases, and cause physical abuse in almost 50% of all cases, yet women only account for 6% of all criminal proceedings in such matters
9. Men account for the vast majority of workplace injuries and fatalities (93%) due to the fact that men are more likely to work in hazardous occupations
10. If a woman insults men, it's considered OK, but if a man insults women, it's considered sexist.

Woman
: All men are dumb!
Man: Not all men are. Some are smarter than most women
Woman: That's so sexist!

3. Down Syndrome

The #2 definition for Down syndrome is:
Something that all little dwarfs and cancerous f*** have
Wow that stupid 6th grader looks like they have down syndrome!

4. Abortion

The top definition for abortion is:
the removal of an unwanted fetus. personally, im against it, seeing has how all cells are living organisms. but, in extreme circumstances such as when a fetus has a disease thats unbearable to live through, a mother having an illness that might threaten the fetus, or a result of rape, its up to the mother. pregnant teenage w***** shouldnt get to have a say in it because unless one of the above is happenin to them, it was their own f**** fault that they got knocked up and decided not to use protection! if they just realized the consequences of being a teenage w****, they should do the alternative thing and put the baby up for adoption.

abortion should only be used in extreme causes. it shouldnt be used as a brutal way of birth control for teenage
sluts and woman who want to waste their money on abortion mutiple times but cant even buy themselves some birth control pills.

5. Domestic Abuse

The #2 definition for domestic abuse is:
How you get your significant other to shut the hell up when you can't please them sexually.

Considering all the domestic abuse in
the south, Alabamans must have smallwieners

The #3 definition for domestic abuse is:
What happens when the wife doesn't get her ass in the kitchen to make the sandwich fast enough.

Women
must be learning the trick because the rate of domestic abuse drops as quickly as the obesity rate rises

6. Handicap

The top definition for handicap is:
Sometimes used to specify certain parking places....although 95 percent of those with handicap placards aren't truly handicapped. Just fat and lazy.

Mommy there's a handicap spot
right there! I can ride my wheelchair right into the store! Sorry little Suzie, but that fat n***** with 6 kids needs it more than we do.

7. Muslim

The top definition for muslim is:
People that come from other contries, mainly from israel and tries to bomb UK and USA so hard to cause chaos in those contries.Mainly black muslims but i do believe any white person can become muslim aswell.They also stink of poo.

Person
A:I don't like muslims they all bomb are country.
Person B:I to hate them, they are filthy f******.

8. Prostitution

The #2 definition for prostitution is:
The 'illegal' act of paying for sex, although it's 'legally' committed many times in dating. Guy pays for dinner, pays for the movie, girl is flattered by guy's "generosity," so she gives him some ass at the end of the night, which is exactly what he was hoping to get in return for the money he shelled out and why he took her out to begin with. Why it's illegal to just give the girl the money straight up to f*** him that he would've spent on the date anyway is beyond me.

"I don't understand why prostitution is illegal. Why should prostitution be illegal? Selling is legal, f****** is legal. Why isn't selling f****** legal? After all, giving somebody an orgasm is hardly the worst thing you can do to them!" - George Carlin

I am not laughing; in fact, I actually cried from reading the Down syndrome definition. Sure, Urban Dictionary should not allow this, but we as a society are responsible for voting for the definitions. Something needs to change, and I hope you consider this next time you are searching from some good ol' urban education.