The 8 Friends You'll Definitely Make In High School

From stoners to football players, here are the eight friends you'll definitely make in high school.

16
www.pinterest.com

All in all, friends come in all shapes and sizes; some have some not-so-admirable recreational activities, and you don't really know why you're friends with others. However, friends are amazing, and you should never take them for granted. Finding good friends in high school is rare, and finding long-term friends is even rarer; high school is hard enough, but if you add in these friends, you'll have it made.

8. The Stoner Friend

Ah the stoner friend, the friend that always seems to be high. They smoke pot, eat pot brownies, and buy/sell pot; because they stay so high, they are so laid back. This friend is the person you tell everything to because you know they won't tell anyone about it or judge you for it. More often than not, they'll ask if you want to join them for a smoke, but they'll never pressure you into it.

7. The Flamboyant Gay Friend

The flamer. You love them so much, and you'll always have a good laugh hanging with them. Whether they're talking about their latest sugar baby experience or complaining about the lack of suitable gays lurking around town, they just give off the best kind of vibes. However, you don't confide in them with actual problems because they live for drama and will spread your business like wildfire.

6. The Loud Friend

Hanging out with the loud friend is a challenge because they are so loud. Honestly, they're funny and adorable, but they're so obnoxiously loud. Public places are off limits when you spend time with them; you don't want to walk through Walmart with them because they will straight up make a scene. Like do they have to say something that weird that loud? You just want to tape their mouths shut half of the time.

5. The Unexpected Friend

When you least expect it, this friend just pops up. It's usually in a class that's required to graduate when you make this friend. They are your polar opposite, and you have no idea how you guys started talking; but now you two laugh and cut up everyday. You tell them more than you probably should, but it's totally worth it.

4. The Nerdy Friend

They are in a few AP classes, and they're good friends with their teachers. The nerdy friend loves their academics, but they also love their comics, video games, and movies. Talking about these things, this friend tries to lure you into their nerdy trap.

3. The "Rant To" Friend

The friend you tell absolutely everything and they do the same to you. The friend you rant to is a must; the two of you are constantly talking about things that have went wrong or about the best things that have happened. They're your shoulder to lean on and your corner to laugh in. This friend loves you to no end, and the feeling is mutual.

2. The Friend You Hang With Outside Of School

You've probably taken up calling this friend your bestie, but it's more of a you're both free. You love this person with all your heart, and you'd do just about anything with them. However, they aren't your best friend; they do some things your best friend would never even think of doing. This friend pressures you into activities you aren't quite sure about, and they aren't very respectful of your boundaries. You spend almost all your free time with them despite it, though.

1. The Best Friend

The one person you'll never leave behind. I personally moved away from my best friend about three years ago, but we still talk all the time. Even when you don't speak for a few days, you'll always pick up right where you left off. This person means the absolute world to you, and you'd 100% throw some hands over them.