8 Country Songs I Am Jamming Out To Right Now
Music

Country jams have my heart!

207
Skyler Anderson

1. "Miss Me More" by Kelsea Ballerini

Kelsea Ballerini - Miss Me MoreYouTube

Ok, so this is a total break up song but its so true. Kelsea hits the nail on the head by talking about all the things she misses about herself since she started dating this guy. I think this has happened to a lot of girls so it really hits home.

2. "Raised On Country" by Chris Young

Chris Young - Raised on CountryYouTube

This is almost like a throwback. The beat is good and Chris' voice is too southern to be true. Plus, I was raised on country music so it just feels right.

3. "Beautiful Crazy" by Luke Combs

Luke Combs - Beautiful CrazyYouTube

Sorry, but if you aren't swooning during this song, there's something wrong with you. Literally, every girl hopes that this is how their boyfriend thinks of them. Also, side note, Luke wrote this song for his fiance who was in my sorority chapter, fun fact!

4. "90's Country" by Walker Hayes

Walker Hayes - 90's CountryYouTube

A smooth voice and a groovy beat, plus throwing in verses from 90's country songs, the perfect combination. This one just takes you back to the good ole' days.

5. "Caught Up In The Country" by Rodney Atkins (feat. Fisk Jubilee Singers)

Rodney Atkins - Caught Up In The Country (Official Music Video)YouTube

This is a turn the radio up and windows down kind of song. You will nod your head and scream the words, it's just a good feeling. Plus, Rodney Atkins is still killing it after all this time!

6. "Die From A Broken Heart" by Maddie and Tae

Maddie & Tae - Die From A Broken Heart (Lyric Video)YouTube

These girls' voices are beautiful first off. Then this dong can just resonate with so many women. Heartbreak is hard and everything they mention hits home. Also, the mom references are so perfect.

7. "Better Off Gone" by Logan Mize

Logan Mize - "Better Off Gone" (Official Music Video)YouTube

The guitar in this just makes my ears happy. Then, you just want to sing, the lyrics are catchy and the meaning is so bittersweet.

8. "Rainbow" by Kacey Musgraves

Kacey Musgraves - Rainbow (Official Music Video)YouTube

Ugh, such a beauty. This song catches me in my feels. This can really touch anyone who is struggling. Its beat is calm and the words are meaningful and Kacey's voice is to die for.