19 Country Songs For Every College Girl To FALL In Love With This Fall

Who said summer was the only season for country music?

152112
YouTube

Summer is described as the season of country music, but the changing of leaves that doesn't mean that jamming to your favorite country stations in the car has to end!! Instead, here's a list of hot new songs to keep an eye out for this fall.

1. Hooked - Dylan Scott

Best Lyric: "You're still asleep and I could leave, but no way. This ain't a one night fling kinda thing. Wanna wake you up, wanna press my luck and my lips on your cheek like I can't get enough"

2. New Girl - Dustin Lynch

Best Lyric: "He's got you here waiting and girl I don't know what for, yeah 'cause you're way too pretty, and life's way too short"

3. Get to You - Michael Ray

Best Lyric: "You walk away when you've had enough of trying, of trying. Girl there's always gonna be some pain, a little sunshine, a little rain. It doesn't mean it ain't worth it babe"

4. How Does It Sound - Dylan Schneider

Best Lyric: "Me and you melting down something ice cold, while we're heating it up. Is it a little George Strait or a little more Tim McGraw? It don't matter to me, girl, I like it all"

5. Like I Loved You - Brett Young

Best Lyric: "You always told me you'd never leave me, you said I was your one and only. So what makes you think I wanna hear you say we can still be friends? No, I don't wanna be friends"

6. Mysteries of The World - Walker McGuire

Best Lyric: "Cause out of seven billion people on the planet, never understand it, how you ended up with me girl. It's just one of those mysteries of the world"

7. Speakers, Bleachers & Preachers - Brandon Lay

Best Lyric: "The shots you take, the shots you gon' miss, the faster the car, more money to burn. You laugh, you love, you live. There's a lot to learn from speakers and bleachers and preachers - story of my youth"

8. What Guy Wouldn't - Waterloo Revival

Best Lyric: "Girl, I'm just saying,I think we could do this thing up right. We could keep on grooving, we could get to moving. Take it on outside, you walking out of here with me"

9. We Were That Song - Brett Kissel

Best Lyric: "We were the heard-it-and-I had-to-call, we were the feeling that you can't shake off: that I was a fool and you were the one. How did I ever let you get so gone?"

10. Take Back Home Girl - Chris Lane ft. Tori Kelly

Best Lyric: "Everybody in the bleachers, they all gon' want to meet ya from my teachers to my preacher, my little crowd pleaser. Parading with you feeling homecoming cool"

11. All On Me - Devin Dawson

Best Lyric: "Oh I wanna hear all your fears and your troubles, strip it down, really get to know one another when it's nobody but you and me, just us"

12. Best Part of Me Is You - Jacob Bryant

Best Lyric: "You're the water to the fire in this cigarette, cap to the whiskey when I can't quit. Baby girl, you ain't got a clue - the best part of me is you"

13. They Can't See - Michael Tyler

Best Lyric: "Everybody knows that she's beautiful, drop dead gorgeous walking through that door.
What makes that woman perfect is way more than skin deep. I'm in love with everything they can't see"

14. Almost Over You - Jessie James Decker, Randy Houser

Best Lyric: "I wasn't lookin' for love, I was getting on the right track. I was about to head home 'til you started talkin' to me like that"

15. Love in A Bar - Ryan Hurd

Best Lyric: "Away from the lights, it was us and Corona and hearts on fire like the cigarettes you smoke when you drink. Now we can't turn back 'cause the words came out and the truth can't lie"

16. Blue Jean Baby - Jimmie Allen

Best Lyric: "Maybe it's the smell of the wildflowers, or our spray painted names on the water tower or how these streets used to be ours, but girl it takes me back to my little small-town famous, blue jean baby"

17. Proof Is On Your Lips - Ryan Robinette

Best Lyric: "Push me away, then you pull me in closer, tangled in the dark like maker's you leave your mark. You try to fight it, try to deny it but there ain't no lyin' when the proof is on your lips"

18. The Ones That Like Me - Brantley Gilbert

Best Lyric: "Guys like me, you want in an alley with ya. Up a creek, ain't a doubt I'm gonna paddle with ya. Go to bat, go to church, go to battle with ya. They can say what they want about me"

19. Still Believe in Crazy Love - Ryan Kinder

Best Lyric: "But I also know my faith and that in us there is strength. So I tell myself, there's no giving up. Long as I got a heart inside, until the day I die, I still believe in crazy love"

The happy and the sad, the heartbreaking and the uplifting, there's a country song for everyone, and this list is a great place to start.

Happy listening!!