25 Of The Best Country Songs To Jam Out To Anywhere, Anytime

Let's be honest, all music is fantastic, but there's just something about that country music that beats it all.

8402
Savannah Wallace

So, country music has a special place in my heart. I love all of it. If I chose to share all of my favorite songs, though, you would all get bored and hate me. Here are 25 great songs instead. Enjoy!

Desperate Man - Eric Church

This song may be newer, but man it sounds like the good ole country I was raised on, and I can't help but love it.

My Wish - Rascal Flatts

This is more of an "in my feels kinda song", but it hits just the right spots for sure.

Love Wins - Carrie Underwood

Ok, this song is really new, but if you don't dance like an idiot while listening to it, are you even listening? This song is incredible!

Life Is A Highway - Rascal Flatts

If we're being honest, Cars really introduced everyone to this song, right? Anyways, this is one of the best songs to listen to when you're in your car for a long road trip.

All Summer Long - Kid Rock

Yes, I realize there's controversy about whether this is a country song or not, but I say it is. It is also so fantastic.

It's A Great Day To Be Alive - Travis Tritt

This one is just a really great song if you're feeling down and need a boost.

Dixieland Delight - Alabama

I may be very biased on this one because of where I was born and grew up, but you can't deny that this is a really good song. Even if you are an Auburn fan, or LSU, or Tennessee.

This Kiss - Faith Hill

Faith Hill is a legend, you can't diss any of her songs.

Babe - Sugarland

The fact that Sugarland and Taylor Swift sing this song together. It's a great song alone, but with both singing it, oh my.

Our Song - Taylor Swift

Speaking of T-Swift, let's give her a shout out for a legendary throwback song. Man this was my jam as a kid.

Tequila - Dan & Shay

Again, this is one of those that just really get you in your feels. No joke.

Woman, Amen - Dierks Bentley

For all my women out there, this ones for ya'll.

Best Shot - Jimmie Allen

This guys voice is heavenly. The lyrics to the song are also just as great.

I Hate Love Songs - Kelsea Ballerini

With so many love songs out there, this is a breath of fresh air.

Live Like You Were Dying - Tim McGraw

His wife was on the list, did you really think he wouldn't be? This is one you can sing at the top of your lungs and not feel bad about it.

I Hope You Dance - Lee Ann Womack

This is a feels song, but also one you can sing every word to.

Beautiful Crazy - Luke Combs

This man may be a newer artist, but his voice is just as great as the famous country stars before him. This song deserves a lot of credit in itself.

Day Drunk - Morgan Evans

The accurate description of every college student during any finals.

Porch Swing Angel - Muscadine Bloodline

This is another southern rooted band. They just sound so golden. This song is so genuine.

Three Wooden Crosses - Randy Travis

This is one of my favorites because of the incredible message it gives.

Bury Me In Dixie - Riley Green

A song about the best place to be buried, why wouldn't you love this?

Five More Minutes - Scotty McCreery

We all wish we could have just five more minutes.

Life Changes - Thomas Rhett

This one speaks to me specifically because of how quickly my life has changed in just one short year.

Drunk Me - Mitchell Tenpenny

Man, break ups hurt, and this song won't help, but it sure is fun to sing along with.

The Difference - Tyler Rich

Proving to everyone that there most definitely is a difference in how you say things. Love it.