40 Country Songs You Need To Add To Your Workout Playlist

I constantly see fitness magazines and fitness related pages on social media sharing playlists to listen to while working out, but I rarely ever see a playlist consisting of only country music. Sure there are short 10-song playlists or a playlist with a few country songs mixed in with a bunch of pop music, but there isn't really anything out there for the country music lovers that want to get a nice long sweat on while jamming out to some country music. You don't have to live in the backwoods to enjoy country, so I created a country music playlist for all those gym goers who love them some country music! Here are 40 songs to give a listen the next time you're at the gym and want to get your blood pumping to some down home country music!

1. "This Is How We Roll" by Florida Georgia Line

2. "It Ain't My Fault" by Brothers Osborne

3. "Chicken and Biscuits" by Colt Ford

4. "Real Life" by Jake Owen

5. "Vacation" by Thomas Rhett

6. "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk" by Trace Atkins

7. "Lights Come On" by Jason Aldean

8. "Church Bells" by Carrie Underwood

9. "Where It's At" by Dustin Lynch

10. "Country Must Be Countrywide" by Brantley Gilbert

11. "80's Mercedes" by Maren Morris

12. "Kick The Dust Up" by Luke Bryan

13. "Beachin'" by Jake Owen

14. "Hey Girl" by Billy Currington

15. "Take A Little Ride" by Jason Aldean

16. "Body Like A Back Road" by Sam Hunt

17. "Truck Yea"h by Tim McGraw

18. "John Cougar, John Deere, John 3:16" by Keith Urban

19. "Save A Horse (Ride A Cowboy)" by Big & Rich

20. "The Outsiders" by Eric Church

21. "Runnin' Outta Moonlight" by Randy Houser

22. "Snapback" by Old Dominion

23. "Pirate Flag" by Kenny Chesney

24. "Days of Gold" by Jake Owen

25. "Country Girl (Shake It For Me)" by Luke Bryan

26. "5150" by Dierks Bentley

27. "The Weekend" by Brantley Gilbert

28. "Pontoon" by Little Big Town

29. "Aw Naw" by Chris Young

30. "We Went" by Randy Houser

31. "International Harvester" by Craig Morgan

32. "Parachute" by Chris Stapleton

33. "Cruise (Remix)" by Florida Georgia Line ft. Nelly

34. "Smoke A Little Smoke" by Eric Church

35. "Ready Set Roll" by Chase Rice

36. "Summer Jam" by Jake Owen

37. "American Kids" by Kenny Chesney

38. "Redneck Woman" by Gretchen Wilson

39. "Dirt Road Anthem" by Jason Aldean

40. "Round Here" by Florida Georgia Line

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one out there that works out to country music, but I know you're all out there. There's people that just like to listen to country and there's people that walk, talk, eat, sleep country. The thing we all have in common is our love for country and our motivation to push our limits in the gym. So the next time you go for a run or hit the weights give this playlist a try and see how you "can" in fact stay pumped while working out to country music!