8 Confessions Of A 'Big Brother' Addict

8 Confessions Of A 'Big Brother' Addict

Are you the HOH in your life?

47
8 Confessions Of A 'Big Brother' Addict
http://thecelebrityauction.co/wp2/cwitter-article/page/769/

Some of the strongest bonds in life can be made over a mutual love of a TV show. However, there is a unique bond between those who watch the best show of the summer: "Big Brother." Between the crazy contestants and the challenging competitions, this show keeps viewers coming back season after season. As a "Big Brother" addict myself, I have a few confessions that I think all "Big Brother"viewers can relate to.

1. I have a secret desire to be HOH in real life.

When someone gets on my last nerve in real life, I feel the overwhelming urge to put them up on the block. In life, there is no actual block, but sometimes evicting someone from a situation wouldn't be so bad. Ending toxic friendships or sitting next to a crying baby on an airplane would be a lot simpler if you could just put someone up for eviction in hopes that they would be sent to the jury house.

2. I really want to try slop.

I know that the contestants absolutely hate being have-nots, but I would actually be really interested in trying slop. It looks like oatmeal, and it's supposedly edible, so it can't be that bad right?

3. I wonder what life is actually like in the jury house.

Do the evicted houseguests actually get along, or does the drama continue outside of the house? We see bits and pieces of the jury's activity on Thursday nights, but I am curious as to what happens when the cameras are off. Will Paulie and Zakiyah rekindle their flame? Will Bridgette and Da'vonne continue their feud?

4. How do the contestants fit everything in that one duffle bag?

It appears as though the houseguests pack for three months in the house, but they are expected to fit everything in a small black duffle bag. I don't know about you, but my shoes alone would take up an entire bag. Let's not forget all of the quirky freebies they earn from competitions. I doubt those end up in the bag on Julie's side on eviction night.

5. I wish I could wear the Power of Veto necklace as an accessory.

If I wore the Power of Veto as a necklace around town, would I be judged?No one should cross me because I have the sole power to save them from eviction! I've also wondered how much the POV weighs. Is it a hefty chain or a piece of gold plastic?

6. I've told my parents what I would want in my HOH basket.

Being that I watch the show with my family, I have kept them well informed on what they should put in my HOH basket should I ever be on the show. I'm secretly hoping for Sour Patch Kids and a Britney Spears CD.

7. I've actually canceled plans to stay home and watch the show.

When I know an episode is going to be dramatic, I need to make appropriate accommodations. If that means rearranging my plans then so be it. If I don't watch the show as soon as it airs, I could potentially see spoilers and that would ruin the entire viewing experience. Can't risk that!

8. I immediately love someone if they are as obsessed with the show as I am.

I could have never spoken to someone before but if they tell me that they watch "Big Brother,"I immediately jump out of my chair and discuss who their favorite player is. I've met so many new people through watching the show, and who knows, maybe one day I'll end up as a contestant!