7 Ways To Know You're The Mom Of Your Friend Group

Every group has one. Is it you?

8
Alyssa Tompkins

Every group of friends has one.. The "mom" of the group. They're protective, worried, but most of all, caring. They keep your best interest in mind and know exactly what to say, or do, to keep you going.

1. You're prepared for everything.

Snacks? Bandaids? You got it all.

2. You keep tabs on your friends.

Sometimes you just have to double check the Find My Friends app to be sure they're where they're supposed to be.

3. You're always there.

No matter what the situation is, you're ready to listen and react.

4. You're very protective of your friends.

No one can hurt or insult your friends. Except for you because you are mom.

5. You have to rally your friends up.

Whether it's 2AM at the bar or you just want to have a nice dinner, trying to get everyone together is quite the show.

6. You've spent a lot of times as the designated driver.

It may get old sometimes, but you know it's one of your responsibilities as the mom.

7. You're motherly instincts come out when one of your friends is about to make a bad decision.

You go into full "mom mode" when you know something bad is about to happen.

It might not always be fun or easy, but being mom is what you're good at, and you love your friends too much to change anything about it.