I literally cannot stop talking about Gilmore Girls. Ever. And since I'm watching it, once again, I keep being reminded of how much I truly love Kirk. He's one of my favorite characters, and I feel like I connect with him on a spiritual level. We are all Kirk at some point in our lives, and I'm here to prove it.
1. When you've been single for a long time and your loneliness is getting to be a little too much.
2. When you think you have a good idea, but then you say it aloud and realize it's actually pretty weird and you should screen every thought you've ever had through someone before acting on it.
3. Yelling at you to get you to do things is never the way to go.
4. When summer is coming up and you're scrambling to look good for when you go to the beach but you're also incredibly lazy.
5. When you're a little too good at blending in.
6. When you see that person you've had your eye on for an entire year and you make sure your makeup is on point.
7. People come to you for advice because you're always a straight-shooter.
Kirk is easily one of the most relatable characters in the entire Gilmore Girls cast. He's awkward and weird but so lovable all at the same time. Kirk is us. We are Kirk.