7 Times Corgi Memes Got You Through Your Day

I have found my spirit animal

589
quickmeme

Throughout my 20 years of life I have seen people go through or personally have gone through many fads. You know, those things that are totally cool one second and then totally lame the next? I'll refresh your memory on some of those. Remember silly bands? Gauchos? Or one of my personal favorites, Heelys? Every now and then animals become fads and all over your Newsfeeds and Timelines you can't help but see 30 pictures of the new fad animal. Like remember when people were freakishly obsessed with sloths? Well finally the time has come for my favorite animal, and not just any animal, an animal that I believe to be my spirit animal, to get the proper recognition that it deserves. That animal is the corgi. While their short legs, long torsos, and fluffy butts have been ignored in the past, they are finally making an appearance and have become the new fad animal. I can't help but laugh whenever I see 30 pictures of corgis and corgi memes fill my timeline. So, to make your day better and introduce to the best animal of them all, here are 7 times that corgi memes made our lives (and Timelines) better.

1. Having a bad day and feeling self-conscious about the way you look?

Just look at this corgi being an actual potato and still looking cute- you can do the same!

2. They're SO fluffy!!!

How could you not just want to cuddle with a corgi.

3. We all make mistakes in life.

If you feel like you just can't get out of your mistakes just look at this corgi who's in quite a predicament.

4. School is hard. Best way to avoid it?

Have a corgi eat your homework and all your problems shall disappear.

5. This one speaks for itself.

But it also highlights how corgis have the cutest bodies ever.

6. Corgis are lady killers.

If you think otherwise you are sadly mistaken.

7. Haters gonna hate.

But if you hate corgis then we just can't be friends.

From their fluffy butts and big ears, to their short legs and long torsos, corgis make your heart melt and the smile on your face get a little bit bigger. I could not be more excited for this new love for corgis and can't wait to see the memes that come from it.