Finals week is nearing for all college students. It's the most dreaded week of the semester, with endless all-nighters, last minute cramming, lots of coffee, and sometimes lots of tears. All college students understand the struggle during finals week. Below are some thoughts going through students' brains. Do any of these thoughts occur to you?
1. Before studying: "Coffee. I need coffee to function."
Especially during finals week, the line at the cafe looks especially long. Everybody's trying to get their hands on coffee before they start studying.
2. While studying: "Dang it. I should've taken better notes during class."
Some #regrats. Should've taken better notes so that I don't have to reorganized everything before studying.
Am I going to be able to go through a whole semester's worth of content in a day?! Help me...
4. After 4 hours of studying: "Did we even learn this? OMG I have to learn everything by myself."
The studying seems like it'll go on forever. It doesn't stop. It keeps going. When will it end?
5. One eternity later: "Why am I still at the library?"
After eating breakfast, straight to the library. After eating lunch, straight to the library. After eating dinner, straight to the library. It's 1AM and I'm STILL at the library.
6. Right before the exam: "Please God, help me. SOS."
Eeek! Right before entering the exam room, I just have to pray to the exam god.
And hopefully, I didn't fail the exam.