She's the one who birthed you, who held your hand when you crossed the street. She's been there through all the rough years you faced, the coming and going of friends and boyfriends and girlfriends. She's been there for everything. So, take some time and thank her for what she has done.
1. For always being your biggest fan.
2. For being able to spot fake friends from a mile away.
3. For reminding you that you can do anything as long as you work hard and do the best you can.
4.For letting you be mean and stubborn without stooping to your level.
5. And for surprisingly forgiving you, even if you didn't deserve it.
6. For giving the best advice, even if you don't always take it.
7. For being the best friend you'll ever have.
Mom, thank you for everything that you do for me every single day; I love you so much.