7 Things You Know To Be True If You're A Hopless Romantic

We fall in love with EVERYTHING

14
Media Cache

1. Every romantic movie makes you realize how much of a hopeless romantic you truly are.

If you're like me, Endless Love and The Notebook get you every time! I can't watch either of those movies without crying.

2. Your expectations are super high.

That's not necessarily a bad thing, but come on, not one man could ever compare to Nicholas Sparks.

3. You're addicted to romantic novels.

From reading Cinderella at age 6, to reading Sarah Dessen at age 16, you were a hopeless romantic from the beginning!

4. Love songs send us into daydreaming.

I don't know about you, but anytime I hear a good love song I immediately picture myself dancing to it at my wedding.

5. We fall in love with EVERYTHING.

A pretty view of the ocean, or a cute little greeting on a card, you best bet our hearts are aching for it.

6. We expect our significant other to be just like a character in a Nicholas Sparks book.

I don't know about you, but I'm still waiting for someone to build me my dream house like Noah did for Allie.

7. Every time we fall in love, we fall way too hard.

We live and we learn. Us hopeless romantics get our hearts broken more than anyone in the world, but it always turns into a beautiful love story.