7 Things That Will Give '90s Babies (And Early 2000s) Nostalgia

Ah, The Feels.

246
YouTube

As I was browsing through my iTunes library, I began to think about how far we've come with technology and how much things have changed. I began to think back to a simpler time in life when the biggest problem I had was whether or not my crush liked me back (rather than having to worry about bills and tuition). I would literally give anything to be able to go back to those times, but since I can't, listed below are seven things that are bound to give us millennials some serious nostalgia.

1. LimeWire

Ah, the feels. Back when the least of your worries was getting arrested for piracy. LimeWire literally had EVERYTHING from all of the latest music to movies, you name it! Yeah, you might have caught a virus or two on your computer but it was all worth it once you had your favorite songs on your iPod or Zune.

2. iPods and Zunes

Need I say more?

3. Sidekicks

While the hype of these phones was pretty short lived, I remember thinking I was the coolest thing since sliced bread once I finally had one of these.

4. Aim

If you weren't up until 3 A.M. or later talking to your friends, did you even do it right?

5. MySpace

Where do I even begin? If you had a MySpace you already know who this guy is since we all had to have him as a friend (Hey Tom!). When I think of MySpace I can't help but think of all of the now cringe-worthy photos I used to think were cute. I lived for getting new friend requests, messages, updating my song, and making sure I had the coolest profile out of all of my friends.

6. Boy Bands

Whether its Panic! At The Disco, Fallout Boy, NSYNC, or The BackStreet Boys; you are guaranteed the feels once you hear their music after all of this time.

7. Scholastic Book Fairs

You were always the cool kid if you came back with items from the book fair, don't debate me on this.

The list of nostalgic items could go on and on, but these are some of the few that I know others will appreciate!

From Your Site Articles