10 Signs That You're A Mr. Mom

10 Signs That You're A Mr. Mom

The one that loves you unconditionally, makes all your problems go away, and always has your best interest in heart. Basically a mom; just in dad form.
102

What is a "Mr. Mom" you ask? He could be a variety of things.

From a single dad, to a stay-at-home dad, and in very unfortunate cases, a widower dad. Everyone knows about the hard work of single moms. Believe me, it should not go unnoticed. However, I think we need to give some credit where credit is due. If one of these ten signs point to you or someone you know, there is a chance that a Mr. Mom is in your life.

1. Mr. Moms are paranoid of who their kids choose to hang out with

Let's be real: All parents get worried about who their children hang around at some point or another. They simply do not want their kids to get involved with the wrong crowd. Mr. Moms are extra protective of their young.

2. Mr. Moms teach life lessons that simply cannot be taught my anyone else.

Whether it's learning to pee on a wall outside of a restaurant or a tip for your next baseball game, he is always there to give some really good advice.

3. Mr. Moms rarely date

The kids could even be pushing for it. "She's good looking dad, you should totally go for it!" But, even though he says, "I really need a woman in my life," every so often, he's probably too busy with his life to squeeze in time for anything else- especially tending to the needs of a female.

4. Mr. Moms always push you to be the best that you can be.

Even when they do not agree with your actions, they will always support you and your dreams.

5. Mr. Moms often question themselves

"Am I doing anything right?" Dads will ask this. Of course, the loving children that we are will always give an uplifting, encouraging response to brighten their mood.

6. Mr. Moms go through a lot of awkward conversations

Kids say the darndest things sometimes.

7. Mr. Moms believe they are "hip" when they clearly are not

The words "cool" and "Dad" should never be put in the same sentence.

8. Mr. Moms consider pizza a fine dining experience

"Oh, the kids just love it," they'll say. But, let's be real: Dads love pizza just as much as we do.

9. Mr. Moms sometimes lose their minds

Patience is a virtue. However, sometimes they're one more spilled drink away from a mental breakdown.

10. Mr. Moms care about their kids more than anything else in the world

Because no matter what the case is, his children will always be his happily ever after.