7 Romantic Movies On Netflix To Binge During Quarantine

Say goodbye to the never-ending hunt for a good romance movie.

110
Photo by freestocks.org from Pexels

Sometimes I feel like I have watched just about every romantic movie available on Netflix, until I stumble upon yet another. Since I have come upon some of the best and worst of romantic Netflix movies, I have decided to make it just a little easier for you. Don't bother wasting any more time scrolling through Netflix, here are 8 romantic Netflix movies just for you.

Irreplaceable You

I hope you have the tissues out. Irreplaceable You is about a young couple, Abbie and Sam, who have been best friends since childhood. They are soon to be married, but unfortunately, they are forced to face hardship together when they find out that Abbie has terminal cancer.

Set It Up

Sick and tired of running around for their high-maintenance bosses, Harper and Charlie attempt to set up their bosses on a date to give them a break. What they don't realize is how much of a tangled web they have gotten themselves into.

Always Be My Maybe

A sweet rom-com that will leave you smiling, Always Be My Maybe is about a couple who reconnects many years after their fling from their teenage years.

To All The Boys I've Loved Before

Teenage girl Lara Jean has written love letters to every boy she has had a crush on since she was a young girl. Her ordinary high school life is turned upside down when the letters are sent out to all the boys she has written about, forcing Lara Jean to face many of the crushes she has had throughout her lifetime.

Failure To Launch

Tripp still lives with his parents and does not have plans on moving out any time soon. Tripp's parents secretly hire Paula, a woman whose job is to date men that still live with their parents in order to raise the mens' self-esteem and encourage them to move out of their parents' house and create a life of their own. However, Paula soon realizes that Tripp is not what she expected.

Life As We Know It

Holly and Eric have been best friends with Peter and Alison for years, but Holly and Eric have never gotten along. After Peter and Alison are in a tragic car accident, Holly and Eric are shocked to find out that they are the legal guardians of Peter and Alison's child, Sophie. Holly and Eric are forced to work together to take care of baby Sophie and face the trials of raising a child together.

Dear John

A soldier named John falls in love with a young woman named Savannah, but they must face the challenge of long distance as John goes to war through writing letters. If Irreplaceable You didn't have you crying, this romantic drama is sure to make you shed a tear.