7 Of My Current Favorite Songs

7 Of My Current Favorite Songs

Need some new music to listen to?

270
Grandparents.com

I have found a lot of good music lately and I thought I would share some of my favorites with you all. I mean, there is a lot of new music out there but there are some songs that just stand out. Here is a list of some songs that have stood out to me this summer.

"One Dance" by Drake

I feel like everyone likes this song but I'm a new fan. It has a very good beat and it is very catchy.

That's why I need a one dance
Got a Hennessy in my hand
One more time 'fore I go
Higher powers taking a hold on me
I need a one dance
Got a Hennessy in my hand
One more time 'fore I go
Higher powers taking a hold on me

"Pull Up" by Wiz Khalifa

I really didn't expect to like this song but I was surprised.

When I'm in L.A., pedal to the floor, mane
Your bitch in my face, she must be a hoe, mane
Money in the way, I can't see my floor, mane
Pull up, 'Ventador, ayy, watch my doors, mane

"Dollhouse" by Melanie Martinez

This song is my absolute favorite. It has such a unique tone to it.

Places, places, get in your places
Throw on your dress and put on your doll faces.
Everyone thinks that we're perfect
Please don't let them look through the curtains.
Picture, picture, smile for the picture
Pose with your brother, won't you be a good sister?
Everyone thinks that we're perfect

"Just Like Fire" by P!nk

This song is on the "Alice Through The Looking Glass" soundtrack.

Just like fire, burning up the way
If I can light the world up for just one day
Watch this madness, colorful charade
No one can be just like me any way
Just like magic, I'll be flying free
I'mma disappear when they come for me
I kick that ceiling, what you gonna say?
No one can be just like me any way
Just like fire, uh

"YOUTH" by Troye Sivan

I have this song on repeat all the time. Really makes you think.

My youth
My youth is yours
Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls
My youth
My youth is yours
Run away now and forevermore
My youth
My youth is yours
The truth so loud you can't ignore
My youth, my youth, my youth
My youth is yours

"Lane Boy" by Twenty One Pilots

Such a jam. I think it is such an amazing example of Twenty One Pilots.

They say stay in your lane, boy, lane ,boy
But we go where we want to
They think this thing is a highway, highway
But will they be alive tomorrow? Will they be alive tomorrow?

"Cake" by Melanie Martinez

On the same album as Dollhouse, this is such a good song that you wouldn't expect to like.

I'm not a piece of cake
For you to just discard
While you walk away
With the frosting of my heart
So I'm taking back
What's mine, you'll miss
The slice of heaven that
I gave to you last night

I hope that you enjoy some of these song recommendations of what I have been currently enjoying.

Happy Listening!