7 Mother Teresa Quotes To Get You Through Life

This brand new saint spoke some powerful words!

879
Saint Mother Teresa

Saint Mother Teresa of Calcutta, pray for us!

Ahh, that phrase sounds so good. Mother Teresa is finally a saint and I couldn't be happier. She was a remarkable woman who served the poorest of the poor and was the definition of a servant of God. The legacy St. Mother Teresa left behind is one filled with humility, grace and obedience to not only God but to the countless souls she touched along the way. She provided a clear example of what it means to fully serve others, even those who are "outcasts of society." She dedicated her life to care for the sick, impoverished and neglected.

Mother Teresa truly deserves the title of sainthood.

As a Catholic school kid, I remember reading and learning a lot about this new saint's ministry. I stumbled across a little book, in elementary school, which was written by her. I recall being mesmerized by St. Mother Teresa's words, insights and conversations with the people she was there for.

Even to this day, I am amazed by her powerful words and enjoy finding quotes from her.

Mother Teresa has a way with words and they can help get us through just about every milestone, moment of happiness or struggle that we have in life.

Her example and words she spoke teach us how to give, serve one another and remind us of the importance of a smile.

1. Random Acts of Kindness

This is such a simple phrase. It brings forth the idea that we don't have to do great, big extraordinary kindness acts to be there for each other. Even the smallest of acts (with "great love") can have a lasting effect on them.

2. A Love Letter to the World

This quote gives us a purpose of what we're meant for in life.

3. Service

When we give ourselves to others, in service works, we shouldn't expect anything in return. We should remember to serve them with complete selflessness and kindness.

4. Interacting with Others

No truer words were ever uttered! Throughout our days, we meet all kinds of different people. Some we may not agree with or even not get along with. They might be negative areas in our life. They come to us as lessons. The ones that are here for us, our good friends and loved ones, are our greatest blessings.

5. Family Life

The most important lessons that we can discover start in our homes, with our families. Strong families build even stronger communities.

6. Helping Others

When we hear about the amount of people who need help and love, it can be overwhelming or daunting to us. Reading this quote can keep us in focus when it comes to assisting others. Start small and help out one person at a time. One person's good intentions to others can make a big difference in the long run.

7. The Beauty of a Smile

Greeting someone with a smile can not only brighten the mood, but it can also create a ripple effect for peace.

St. Mother Teresa had a gift of words and her thoughts are timeless. It is a treat to reflect in her ideas and action calls.

Congrats on officially entering the sainthood, Saint Mama T!