7 Memes That Describe College Life

7 Memes That Describe College Life

7 memes that are so relatable to college it's not even funny.

425
7 Memes That Describe College Life
Quickmeme.com

College is the best of times, and it is also the worst of times. Everything is new. Even the old things in your life are in new and different circumstances. Everybody's college experience is going to be slightly altered because of where they go, what they do, and especially the kind of person they are. However, here is a list of some memes that perfectly describe most people's college experience.

1. I think this one is self explanatory

If you are in college you probably already have self discipline to some extent. This is for the students who see where their priorities falter and promise to get it together... but never do. This meme is when you say you are going to eat healthier, but then see that today is Nugget Night in the dining hall.

2. The reason we can all go to college

Let's be honest, Sally makes college possuble for so many people, she probably has more fans than a boy band in the 90's. Sally makes all your money problems go "Bye Bye Bye." Get it? That was an *NSYNC joke.

3. Again, money problems

Even though good ol' Sally helps with loans, you have to pay them back at some point. When you are in college and on a budget Ramen comes in. Ramen is always there to help you when you're starving, stress eating, bored, or writing a paper. Yes, I wrote a paper titled Ramen. Yes, I got a good grade on it. Yes, I craving Ramen now.

4. Laundry

Laundry is a serious thing at college. If you miss your time by ten minutes someone could have already gotten to it. Sometimes you have sweet hearts who fold your stuff and other times you have people who steal clothing. Not cool dude, not cool at all.

5. Yik Yak

Yik Yak is a social media app which is basically anonymous twitter for college students. You have a certain amount of characters which allow you to say almost anything you want. Usually there's the occasional hilarious post which will make you laugh and then cry because the funny post was much to real. For example, I have given this advise to multiple people as legitimate advise. #Legit

6. Sleep

Sleep is one of the most beautiful things a college student can partake in. Laying on the floor is also something which happens much too often at college. However, no matter how much you sleep or end up on the floor just remember there is no shame. We all understand, trust me.

7. Staying/Leaving

Whether you're graduating or just leaving for a break, you will be bound to miss college life. Even if you have spent all your undergraduate years waiting for the day to grab a piece of paper and shake someones hand there has to be something you will miss from college. That is why you should cherish every moment from "Why did I do that?" to "I'm so happy I did that!" As the meme above says... CHERISH IT.