7 Health Things People Should Know By College

7 things about your health you should by the time you're in college
47

There's a lot about bodily health that people don't understand, and it ends harming them in the end. Here are some things about your health that you should know by the time you're in college.

1. There is no shame in a mental health day

Really, there isn’t. If you need the day, just take it, it really helps. The only thing that comes from pushing too hard is breaking down.

2. Deodorant is your best friend

It’s cheap, there’s a million different scents for you to pick, and no more BO smell.

3. Pushing too hard in a workout benefits no one

You’ll just end up hurting yourself, and working out isn’t about hurting yourself. Push yourself, but just mind your limits.

4. It’s less about cutting out food and more about eating in proportion

Seriously, it is. You can eat ice cream and candy, just watch your portions and don’t forget to balance out the rest of your meals.

5. Washing your hands is NOT optional

Bad bacteria is everywhere, and that bad bacteria can get you sick. Washing your hands takes 2 seconds and POOF, bad bacteria gone.

6. Vitamins are always helpful

They boost your immune system, and what harm is there in that?

7. Brush & Floss

Your teeth are extremely important, so treat them with care. And you can’t forget your gums, since they hold your teeth in. Brush your tongue to avoid bad breath.