7 Amazon Gadgets Every College Student Needs

I don't know about you, but I honestly get really excited to head back to school. It could be the super organized gal in me, but I love finding little knick-knacks that make my life easier, especially when it comes to the most unorganized and chaotic time in my life: college. Just to give you an idea, here's a few of my favorite gadgets and tools I found that might help keep your life together.

1. Reusable K Cups and Filters

If you're a coffee addict like me, these are the coolest little doodads for your Keurig. You can buy whatever type of ground coffee you like (or grind it yourself) without worrying about whether or not Keurig makes it in a K cup. You simply open the cup, pop one of the filters in, fill it with your choice of coffee and brew it in the Keurig like normal.

Get them here for $14.99.

2. ParKoo Erasable Pens

These might be my favorite purchase of the year (don't tell the K cups). I know that erasable pens really are not anything new, but trust me when I say these things really work! These pens are perfect for color-coding your calendar or taking notes because they are completely erasable if you decide you want to rewrite something or get rid of it completely.

Get them here for $9.49.

3. Planner

Speaking of your calendar, if you're someone like me who buys a new calendar every year to stay organized, you know how pricey they can get. I found a super cute one on Amazon that has everything I need/want in a planner. Trust me when I say staying organized has never been easier.

Get this one here for $15.99.

4. Headphones Case

A case for my headphones has quite honestly been a lifesaver for me. Amazon has cases for AirPods or wired headphones and both are awesome. The ones for the wireless ones attach to anything you want with a carabiner, and the cases for the wired ones help keep the cord nice and neat while helping you always find your earbuds in your backpack.

Get one for AirPods here for $5.29 or wired earbuds here for $5.98.

5. Reading Pillow

I bought my reading pillow for my freshman year of college and it has stuck with me throughout the years. I try not to lay in bed while doing homework (they say not to mix work and leisure but hey, no biggie!) but when I do, my reading pillow makes study time so comfortable. It really helps with sitting up in bed to focus or if that's not your speed, it works as a great way to watch your favorite Netflix show.

Get this one here for $32.99.

6. Lap Desk

So this one is interesting because it's actually something I just started using this year. While my big sister in my sorority made mine, Amazon and plenty of other sellers have lap desks that make that comfy bed study time so easy.

Get this one here for $15.23 or you can make your own!

7. Extra Long Phone Charger

Last but certainly not least, this one isn't even specific to college or studying, but it has been a lifesaver. I've been buying 10-foot phone chargers for as long as I can remember because they honestly make it so much easier to use my phone. For college though, I have typically had a taller bed each year, so an extra long charger makes it easier to reach my phone all the way up to where I'm laying.

Get a pack of 5 iPhone chargers here for $16.99 or a pack of 3 Android chargers here for $9.99.