25 Best Amazon Prime Deals Every College Student Needs
Stuff

17 Amazon Prime Day Deals You NEED To Get Before You Head Back To College Next Month

Finally, the year of waiting is over.

8273
Photo by Piotr Cichosz on Unsplash

After a year of waiting, Amazon Prime Day is back again! For 48 hours, starting, July 15, through today July 16, at midnight PT, exclusive to Prime members, there are thousands of Amazon Prime Day deals that you do not want to miss out on as you prep to go back to school.

If you don't have a Prime membership, it's not too late. As a college student, you are able to get a 6-month free trial, followed by membership at a reduced rate.

Last updated: Tuesday, July 16, 2019, at 3:06pm ET

Echo Dot

I mean, it cannot get better than a $22 speaker with ALEXA to change the songs for you. COME ON!

Retro 2-Slice Toaster

Add a pop of color to your room with this adorable toaster. Avoid dining hall food at ALL costs, am I right?

Brita Water Bottle

Some of our college towns have funky tasting water and unfiltered water fountains just don't cut it. Get yummier water and avoid disposable water bottles with a new Brita Water Bottle.

Amazon Echo (2nd Generation)

Upgrade your Echo Dot with the Echo. Not only can your Echo play music, it can check your calendar, give you traffic updates, call your friends and family, and SO much more!

Mini Keurig

Coffee, check. Keurig cups, check. A super small Keurig that doesn't take up half of your desk, CHECK!

Macrame Wall Hanging

Everyone needs dorm decor. Add some chill vibes above your bed with this super cute macrame wall hanging.

Echo Spot

Do you wish your Alexa could video chat your mom when you're homesick? Well THIS can! You don't need to worry about holding your phone up to video call anymore, just use the Echo Spot.

Essential Oil Diffuser, Air Purifier, & Mood Light All-in-One

Such a good price for a 3-in-1 device that will calm your mood after a long day of class.

Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper

For only $39.99 your Twin XL bed will never be comfier with this mattress topper.

3-Piece Succulent Wall Canvases

For all of the succulent lovers out there, this is perfect for your dorm wall to brighten up the place!

Blackout Curtains

Blackout curtains are a NECESSITY in college. If you were up all night studying and need a mid-day nap, you need to block out that sun completely to get a good rest!

Amazon Fire TV Stick With Alexa

"Alexa, open to Netflix." It doesn't get easier than this and for $14.99?! This Fire Stick is 63% off it's regular price!

Toshiba Smart TV - 32 in.

Get an even bigger bang for your buck with the Amazon Fire technology already in your TV. For only $99 your dorm TV will be smarter than your pre-med roommate.

Bed Risers

Bed risers are such a convenient thing to have in college. The more space under your bed means MORE STORAGE.

HP Chromebook

Why pay $1-$2k on a MacBook when you can spend less than $200 on an incredible laptop that is highly rated?!

Rubbermaid Tupperware Set 

Organization is KEY to making your tiny dorm room feel spacious. Keep that mini-fridge organized with all the tupperware you will need!

Fire HD 8 Tablet

For literally only $50, you can have your very own tablet. With 32 GB, all your apps, pictures and Kindle books will have plenty of room to stay.

Retro 2-Slice Toaster

Amazon Fire TV Stick With Alexa

Brita Water Bottle

3-Piece Succulent Wall Canvases

Mini Keurig 

HP Chromebook

Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper

Bed Risers

Toshiba Smart TV - 32 in.

Rubbermaid Tupperware Set

Amazon Echo (2nd Generation)

Fire HD 8 Tablet

Echo Spot

Blackout Curtains

Macrame Wall Hanging

The deals will keep on coming, and we'll continue to update!

Note: As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.