7 Things To Get You Through Finals Week

7 Things To Get You Through Finals Week

I promise you'll make it.

18
7 Things To Get You Through Finals Week
pexels.com

Finals week is objectively the most stressful week of the semester. If there is one word that haunts college students the most, it's "cumulative." Not only do you have to remember everything you've learned all semester, but if you're really unlucky you have to do it for all your classes. However, it doesn't have to be all bad. Here are some things to get you through the week.

1. The fact that everybody is also going through it. The bad news is that everybody is stressed out. The good news is that everybody is stressed out. The fact that you're not the only one feeling this way provides comfort, knowing that you and all of campus are going to get through this together.

2. Christmas dogs on Instagram. Even though you might be too busy or stressed out to get in the holiday spirit just yet, you can live vicariously through pictures of dogs who are most definitely in the spirit.

3. Knowing after this you get to go home. No matter how much you love school, everybody needs a break sometimes. After finals are over you get to sleep in your own bed, have a home cooked meal, and shower barefoot.

4. Eating. You're more likely than not going to be spending some weird hours in the library, as well as many consecutive ones throughout the day. Therefore, you're going to need food at some point. Why not treat yourself.

[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F12%2F04%2F636164650281474082-507147045_giphy.gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=764&h=46a9eb9083be5033d2f1da5593e9b7632b67d0cb1fe86f5bc880e50a08a6fb66&size=980x&c=3954502679 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2016%252F12%252F04%252F636164650281474082-507147045_giphy.gif%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D764%26h%3D46a9eb9083be5033d2f1da5593e9b7632b67d0cb1fe86f5bc880e50a08a6fb66%26size%3D980x%26c%3D3954502679%22%7D" expand=1]5. Your friends. As mentioned, everybody else is also probably miserable right now. Therefore, you can text any of your friends to bask in your sadness at any point, and they'll probably understand exactly how you feel. They also will always be down to grab food and take a much needed study break.

6. Retail therapy. In between doing your work, why not hop on over to your favorite site for online shopping. Even if you don't buy anything, you could 'window shop' right from the library.

7. Studying. Finals week is only stressful if you're actually studying, and you can only indulge in all these pleasures if you need them to get you through. There's probably not much else happening on campus anyway, so you might as well study.

Everybody is having this experience, and while it may not be the best part, it's just a part of the college experience. It's definitely not going to be your favorite week, but if you do it right you'll hopefully do well on your exams with these little simple pleasures to get you through.