7 Easy Ways To Make A College Girl's Day
College

Treat yo' self.

180

It is no secret that college is hard. Here are seven easy, cheap, and practical ways to make your friend's college life a little easier.

1. Bring Your Friend A Coffee, Smoothie, or Tea

Unsplash

Everyone needs a coffee pick-me-up in college, to get through those late nights of studying. Spend the few extra dollars to treat your friends.

2. Write A Personal Note To Your Friend

Unsplash

This is a super easy and personal way to make someone feel really loved. One of my favorite things receiving a thoughtful note.

3. Pick Your Friend Up From Class

Unsplash

I do not know about you, but my walk from home to school is about twenty minutes from campus and when the weather is not nice, walking is really not my favorite thing. But when my sorority sisters have picked me up from class, I am so very grateful. What an easy way for them to show they care for me!

4. Pray For Your Friend (And Let Them Know You Are)

Unsplash

The best thing is literally the power of prayer. Pray for your friends. It works wonders and is a huge way to show your love for them.

5. Compliment Them On Something Unexpected 

Unsplash

When your friend is looking good, just tell her. What a great way to make her day, it is also super simple.

6. Be Willing To Do A Favor

Unsplash

Ask your friends what you can do for them, and then do it. We all need a helping hand at times and being there is a great way to make your friend's day.

7. Share A Song With Them That Makes You Happy Or Makes You Think Of Them

Unsplash

This is always a fun reminder that someone is thinking about you and is an easy way to make your friend's day.