Your Final Final Exam Of The Year, As Told By Barney Stinson
College

10 Emotions You Feel During Your Final Final Of The Semester, As Told By The Legendary Barnabas Stinson

Of course it's the one cumulative exam of the week. And of course it's on Friday.

76

If you're reading this you either just finished your finals or you're in the middle of them right now. For me, I'm done with them and am enjoying my time off before I go back to school and do it all over again.

If you're anything like me though, that last exam you had to take was the hardest exam to power through and you probably felt at least one, or all of the 10 emotions that I felt:

1. Confidence

That moment you walk into the exam and you're like, "I got this. I'm not worried."

2. Worry

*Reads first question*

Yikes.

3. Anxious

Now that I know I'm not ready, whatsoever, and I know I'm not going to get an A on this exam, I'm anxious because I was on the cusp of an A and I needed a 90 percent to keep my A in the class so wtf am I gonna do now???

4. Boredom

Eventually, you reach that point during the exam where you're just over it. You don't care anymore about what happens. Maybe you'll just become a truck driver or work in retail for the rest of your life. Anything is better than this.

5. Confusion

The moment during the exam when you question everything that was ever taught throughout the semester, because the professor probably did cover it but you have no recollection so they definitely didn't cover it.

6. Frustration

You want to do well, but you're probably mentally checked out and annoyed with everything at this point.

7. Impatience

I have six questions left until freedom. Why isn't this exam over yet??

8. Annoyance 

"If I don't answer the extra credit questions I won't get the A, but it is really worth it"

9. Excitement

The walk to give your exam to your teacher is the best feeling in the world.

10. Relief

Once the final is turned it, you know it's out of your control.

You is free and you is so relieved.