Did Carrie even go to college? She must have gotten experience for writing that column and working at Vogue from somewhere. Either way, I guarantee you she would have related.
1. Knowing you should work out but having no time or motivation to.
2. Going out and regretting it because you had a ton of work to do...
and then stressing out because you had a ton of work to do.
3. Finding that perfect S.O.
4. Actually eating healthy (and also cooking).
5. Finding the perfect going out/party outfit.
6. Seeing that it's time to get up and go to class and thinking...
and proceeding to hit snooze eight times.
7. Finding room to store all of your things in your tiny living space.
Don't worry though, you'll make it through those four years with your best friends by your side.