Ariana really did it to us AGAIN. Her latest release, 7 Rings, is the epitome of independent boss-b*tch pop. 7 Rings is Ariana's way of reminding the world that she doesn't need a man to support her; she's doing just fine. Here are 20 lines straight from her girl power anthem to use the next time you need to stunt on your followers.
1. Ain't got enough money to pay me respect
2. Whoever said money can't solve your problemsMust not have had enough money to solve 'em
3. Girls with tattoos who like getting in trouble
A shot of you and your bestie with some fresh ink
4. Wearing a ring, but ain't gon' be no "Mrs."
5. I'd rather spoil all my friends with my riches
Right under a pic of you and your girl squad
6. Happiness is the same price as red-bottoms
Show off those new shoes, babe!
7. I don't mean to brag, but I be like, "Put it in the bag"
8. My smile is beamin', my skin is gleamin'
Fresh faced, no filter is what this is all about
9. You like my hair? Gee, thanks, just bought it
Just got a new 'do? Hit em with this caption
10. Black card is my business card, the way it be settin' the tone for me
11. I bought a crib just for the closet
For when you finally move into your own place!
12. I got my receipts, be lookin' like phone numbers
13. When you see them racks, they stacked up like my ass
14. Rather be tied up with cuffs and not strings
For when you're feeling extra sexy