11 Types Of Drivers As Seen In Oklahoma

11 Types Of Drivers As Seen In Oklahoma

Some of you need to have your license revoked.

31
11 Types Of Drivers As Seen In Oklahoma
Bloggaz With Attitude

I've been a resident of Oklahoma for 12 years and if there is one thing that I have learned about this state, it would be that Oklahoma drivers completely and utterly suck. Everyday, I find myself throwing my hands up, screaming and cussing at the stupidity of the drivers. With all of the construction that is continuously going on, the traffic continues to worsen and I constantly question why everyone doesn't drive like me. My patience is very slim, so you can only imagine what my patience is for drivers. Absolutely none.

1. Drivers who think that green lights are actually red lights.

A green light is not code for slam on your breaks. It means go, people!

2. Drivers who think it's acceptable to go 60 in the left lane.

I hate this. Do not get in the fast lane if you are not willing to go ten miles over the speed limit. Oh, and if you speed up just so I can't pass you... that's just an a-hole move.

3. Drivers who get on the highway going 30 mph.

If I am in the right lane going 65 mph, I am not going to slam on my breaks so that you can get on the highway at the speed of your choosing. Put the pedal to the medal and speed up.

4. Drivers who slam on their breaks to exit the highway.

Yes, please slam on your breaks and stop traffic just so you can exit.

5. Drivers who get in front of you just to slow down.

I get if you want to get in front of me to pass someone, but if you get in front of me just to keep going slow, my hands are going to be doing all kinds of commotion at you.

6. Drivers who don't use their blinker and then slam on their breaks to turn.

Did you know there is a stick that goes up or down and it's on the left side of your steering wheel? USE IT!

7. Drivers who don't say thank you when you are nice to them.

Don't worry, I'll never be nice again to you.

8. Drivers who cut traffic and then try to sneak in line.

If you see a sign that says "merge now, lane close ahead" and you purposely speed up to skip traffic, I will not let you in when I see you. I had to wait in this traffic and so should you.

9. Drivers who turn going 5 mph.

That's okay. I didn't want to make the light anyway.

10. Drivers who tailgate but don't pass.

I hate when someone is tailgating me and I get over to let them pass me and they decide not to pass. Jerks.

11. Drivers who park badly.

You can tell a lot about a person just by the way they park. I swear I'm going to start carrying around bad parking notes with me. It literally takes five seconds to correct a parking job. Lazy people.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm just the best driver in the world or if everyone else just sucks. The world would be a less stressful place if people were better drivers, just saying.