6 Types of Break Up Reactions

6 Types of Break Up Reactions

The most common break up reactions I've seen among my friends.

691
6 Types of Break Up Reactions
Kev Seto

Break ups happen to the best of us. Maybe the relationship was not working out because of differences, or the two of you grew apart. Whatever the case may be, it's fair to say everyone deals with heartbreak differently. Which one do you most resonate with?

1. The Stone Face

"Break up? What break up?" These people are the ones who never talks about their ex. It is better to pretend like the relationship never happened. To them, their ex = magical unicorn. They cope by deleting every piece of evidence that the proves the relationship existed and you would rather not talk to ANYONE about their, "mistake."

2. The Broken Record

Unlike our first friend, the "Broken Record" talks ONLY about the relationship. You could be talking to this individual about Hot Cheetos and they will somehow bring the conversation back to how their ex loved them too. They will tell everyone about it, whetheryou want to hear it or not. But if they are your friend you listen anyways because you understand this is how they cope.

3. The Optimist

"Nah we are just taking a break." These people don't really accept the fact they are now a newly single man or woman. No matter what their friends say, they are under the impression things will work out, and wedding bells will ring soon.

4. The Social Media Blab

For this individual, their feelings are so transparent it seeps into their social media accounts. A day after the break up everyone will know how much you hate the other sex and think they are all pitted with evil. They will know you are a strong independent person that will only need coffee and your dog to feel better. But it's okay, you do you boo boo!

5. The Stalker

This person can't help themself from surveying their ex's social media profiles 24/7. You need to see if they are with anyone new, or are just as miserable as you are. While this may be a side effect of a pre-dopamine flooded brain, it's a little creepy...

6. Sad Song Repeat

Sad songs and ice cream are their best friends. They will know all the words to NeYo's song "So Sick," and the people at the grocery store know your routine. Bottom line is they find comfort in drowning themselves in song and that's okay!

via">https://giphy.com/gifs/boLCBYvR8Hmmc">via
via">https://giphy.com/gifs/fQZX2aoRC1Tqw">via
via">https://giphy.com/gifs/happy-smile-P8MxmGnjmytws">...
via">https://giphy.com/gifs/morty-7MPPkb7XY3c1a">via
via">https://giphy.com/gifs/power-starz-3o6ZsUiyZMKSE2a...
via">https://giphy.com/gifs/6Q3M4BIK0lX44">via