6 Things Every Young Women Needs To Hear

You Can Do This!

7
Google

1. It is OK not to have your life together:

I know that it seems that if you don’t get your life together now, you never will, but that is far from the truth. You will do amazing things with your life, just give yourself time. This is the fun part, this is the time when you find out who you are and what you want to do with your life. If someone tells you they had everything figured out at your age, odds are they were exactly where you are now.

2. The number on the scale is just a number:

Society has had a way of making us feel that if you do not look a certain way then you are not beautiful, however, you are beautiful the way you are. Every curve and inch of you makes you unique. So wear what you want, if it makes you feel beautiful then wear it proudly. Have that extra slice of pizza, because that number on the scale is just a number, and it does not define you. Most importantly next time someone tells you’re beautiful, believe them. Sometimes you don’t see yourself the way others see you.

3. You will find Mr. Right:

Not everyone finds Mr. Right in college. You will find him when you least expect it. Life has a way of surprising us in the strangest of ways. I have found that when you stop looking, love has a way of finding you. Mr. Right is out there just give him some time.

4. Believe in yourself:

You can ace that exam, you can do anything you set your mind to, and you can do this! The moment that you think you can’t is the moment that you sell yourself short. Your attitude determines your direction, don’t ever forget that.

5. Let go of the past:

People will come and go in our lives but it is the ones that stay that truly matter. That friend that betrayed you, or that guy that hurt in whatever way, let them go, you are doing yourself more harm than good by dwelling on the past or holding a grudge. Sometimes it the best to accept the apology you never received. Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness, laugh as often as you can, apologize when you should and learn to accept the things you cannot change.

6. Have fun, love life, and most importantly love yourself:

These are the years you will look back on for the rest of your life so enjoy them! You don’t get these years back, and as cliché as that may sound, it is true. Plan a trip, or even plan a weekend with your friends, laugh a little, go for a walk and enjoy the views and the world around you. Have fun! Inhale the good and exhale the bad. Love the life you are living because life is a beautiful gift, but most importantly love yourself.