11 Things Every Girls Finds When Cleaning Out Her Purse

It's a bottomless pit.

52
synergea.ca

Women have a tendency to make their purse the bottomless pit of things that wind up in there. They might be the neatest person in the world, but somehow, someway their purse becomes the dumping ground for things, and often can only stay neat for a couple days or hours. Anytime a woman cleans out their purse there are certain things that every women finds.

1. Pennies, nickels, dimes. OH MY!

Now obviously when a woman is carrying a purse, it is often the idea that the main thing inside is the wallet. Anytime I have my purse I have my wallet, but for some reason, without fail, my change never makes it in my wallet. I find it or hear it rolling around the bottom of the bag and by the time I get to cleaning out my purse it has become quit a hefty amount of money at the bottom.

2. I spend too much at Target.

Just like the change at to bottom an accumulation of different receipts are found at the bottom at my bag. I could not give a reason as to why I save my receipts for every last thing, but without a doubt even if it is a receipt for a diet coke, you can bet your bottom dollar I held on to the receipt. Unfortunately collecting receipts can also show you how much money you actually spend at Target over the last month. They can also tell a story though if you can’t remember what you did the night before, everyone has been here, the late night food runs give you a little insight on what you did the night before.

3. A dolla' makes you HOLLA'.

Everyone tries to be good with their money, but there are the days when the dollars slip through the cracks and a random $20 finds its way to the bottom of the bag. When you find this mysterious bill, there is a feeling of joy that comes over you, because hey you are now $20 richer than you were before you cleaned out your bag. It is almost a reward you get for trying to be clean and organized.

4. Do you have any gum?

Everyone loves fresh breath, but without fail they never seem to stay in their case. They become crushed, open up in the bag and go everywhere they shouldn’t be. There are always a few pieces that find their way to the bottom that someday are a breath-saver when you need a little freshener after lunch.

5. Lady products

In case of an emergency, every women walks around with a little emergency stash just incase the time of the month rolls around when we are not home. We try with all our might to keep them in a safe and secure locations, when we are cleaning out our bag we often find the mysterious one or two that we didn’t know existed.

6. Ugh, I did have a hair tie.

No girl can have enough hair ties, clips, bobby pins and everything else in between. Now although we cannot have enough we often lose them as fast as we can purchase them.

7. Random to do list

We try to be organized we write things down to ensure that we will not forget anything. But when we write it down it just seems that we never seem to ever look at the note every again

8. Gift Cards

Aunt Sally gave you a $25 gift card to some store you have never heard of. You throw it in your bag and forget you even have it until you clean out your purse

9. I need a touchup

For the girls that are avid makeup lovers, it is very common for us to carry along a little touchup case, whether it be powder, lipstick you name it, it can often get lost in the bag of a women

10. Jewelry

If you are like me there comes a time of the day when I don't want to continue wearing my earrings, necklace, bracelet you name it sometimes its just gotta go

11. The random stuff

Now this can vary it can be anything from a spare key you lost, an inhaler, you name it some people carry some random things in their purse that can eventually be found.

From Your Site Articles