27 Things To Carry In Your Purse, Because If 2020 Taught Us Anything, It's You Just Never Know

If you don't keep these 27 items In your purse, what's in there?

155771
Lum3n

Women are known to lug around heavy purses with unnecessary items inside. How many of these useful items do you keep in your own bag? We need to be prepared with a list of things to have with us whenever we leave the house again.

1. Money

You never know when you will need some cash. Plus, it is always good to carry extra change for paying at parking meters.

2. Lip balm

We all need a lip balm in our purses that we will eventually lose and not finish. Has anyone ever finished a complete stick of ChapStick? Either way, you never know when you will need to use lip balm.

3. Tide sticks

Have you ever spilled something on your new blouse? Have you ever notice a spot on your clothes before an important presentation or interview? Carrying a Tide Stick can be handy during these situations.

4. Hand sanitizer

Now, more than ever before, you should carry some hand sanitizer with you.

Photo by Anna Shvets on Pexels

5. Extra hair things

Like most girls I know, I tend to change my hairstyle at least three times a day. For this reason, it's helpful to have extra scrunchies and hair elastics with you when on the go.

6. Umbrella

The weather is so unpredictable. Need I say more?

7. Healthy snack

First of all, food is life. Second of all, having a snack in your bag can be a lifesaver if you are running late in the morning.

8. Water bottle

Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate. Filling up a water bottle is cheaper than buying them from local stores.

Photo by Steve Johnson on Pexels

9. Business cards

You never know who you will meet. If you run into a job opportunity, it's always a good idea to have business cards handy.

10. Gum & mints

Who likes having smelly breath? Plus, chewing gum can help with people's anxiety.

11. Medicine (Advil & Tums)

Be prepared for any sickness that comes your way!

12. Headphones

If you have a free moment, why wouldn't you listen to your favorite podcast or television show?

Photo by Jess Bailey Design on Pexels

13. A book

While waiting at the doctor's office or a restaurant, whip out your favorite book! It's a great way to whack out a few chapters.

14. Portable phone charger

My phone always seems to drain so fast. If yours does the same, it's a good thing to carry to help the situation.

15. Band-Aids

Be prepared for any emergency.

16. Sunglasses

Sunny days allow you to bust out your fancy sunglasses and pretend you're in a music video monologue.

17. Pen & note pad

While phones are great for storing information, sometimes writing things allows you to remember information better. Moreover, if you carry your own pen, you won't have to use ones other people touch with their germs hands.

Photo by Markus Spiske on Pexels

18. Makeup kit

You never know when you'll need to touch up your look.

19. A planner

Life can be hard, but carrying a planner can simply your busy schedules. Sign me up for this solution for less stress.

20. Pepper spray

You can never be too safe. Pepper spray is a great item to carry around for self-defense.

21. Hand lotion

During the winter especially, hand lotion can be helpful to carry around.

Photo by Shiny Diamond on Pexels

22. A Swiss Army knife

You never know when you will need to open a package!

23. Extra feminine products

It's better to be safe than sorry.

24. A portable manicure set

Who would want to deal with a hangnail all day?

25. A portable game

Having a deck of cards or a portal game with you is a great way to pass the time while bored and waiting for an appointment.

Photo by Madison Inouye on Pexels

26. Kleenex

Whether you have the sniffles or seasonal allergies, Kleenex packs are a good item to keep with you.

27. Personal attack alarm

Are you in a dangerous situation? Pull the personal attack alarm to draw people's attention to the situation. This is a great product to own for self-defense.