6 Self-Care Tips

6 Self-Care Tips

Finals week is among us and life is getting stressful- take care of you

102
6 Self-Care Tips
Haylie Williamson

1. Say a quick prayer

Don't underestimate the power of a quick conversation with God. He has the entire world in His hands and His arms are ready for you to fall into. Take a break and let the Lord renew you.

2. Journal

Whether this is a bullet journal or a prayer journal- take time to write some things out. Don't feel pressured to have some Pintrest-perfect journal setup... this is for you, it shouldn't cause any added stress.

3. Reach out to someone

Admit to your friends that you need help. I'm the most stubborn person and I always pretend I have it together. Two days ago, I sat down with each of my best friends and said the words "I'm not okay." And it was the biggest weight off of my shoulders. Use your support system.

4. Take a walk & play some good music

This is so corny and overused but honestly, it gets you up and moving and away from the stress. The music is just because- well who doesn't love music?

5. Eat your favorite food

I don't recommend grabbing a whole pint of ice cream every day of finals week because you are stressed, but here and there, treat yourself!

6. Remember you are HUMAN!

It's okay to NOT be okay. You aren't alone.

God's Blessings