6 Reasons Why Jack Pearson Is Perfect

6 Reasons Why Jack Pearson Is Perfect

He's arguably the most lovable character on "This Is Us."

1116
6 Reasons Why Jack Pearson Is Perfect
TV Guide

Tuesday, September 26th one of the best TV shows comes back. "This Is Us" has taken millions of people on an emotional roller coaster. Who better to shine the spotlight on for a second than one of the most lovable characters on the show? This is why we all love and adore Jack Pearson.

1. His unconditional love for his children.

Whether it be the father-son initiation at Randall's karate class or learning to vogue at Kate's birthday party, Jack is 100% dedicated to making sure his kids are happy.

2. How fiercely he loves Rebecca.

It's obvious in every episode how crazy he is about her. Through the ups, the downs, and all the chaos they have to face he always wants to make it work.

3. He knows how to turn lemons into lemonade.

How many other people could keep their cool and make family traditions when their original Thanksgiving plans fall through on such a short notice?

4. He's flawed, but he wants to be better than his issues.

Okay, so the title of this article says he's perfect but he does have his flaws. However, he doesn't try to deny or run away from them. He tackles them head on and wants to change for the better.

5. He's a goofball.

I mean, come on. He's precious.

6. He gives the best advice.

His words of wisdom never go unnoticed. Whether it be his kids, Rebecca, or his friends, Jack knows how to make people feel better.