6 Reasons Why Everyone Loves Pizza

6 Reasons Why Everyone Loves Pizza

Do I even really need to say it?

1709
6 Reasons Why Everyone Loves Pizza

In hopes of not sounding like a pizza-eating-mad woman, I decided to list the reasons why everyone loves pizza instead of listing the reason why I love pizza.

1) You really have the power to make your pizza anything you want it to be.

Now, I know this may sound cheesy (pun definitely intended), but you can put whatever you want on a pizza. Depending on which restaurant you are at, the possibilities are endless.

2) Pizza is versatile.

You can go to a nice restaurant and order a fancy, decked-out forty dollar pizza that is delicious. But you can also stay home and order a twenty dollar pizza that comes with bread sticks and enough grease to fix your squeaky kitchen cabinet.

3) Pizza is everywhere.

In Charleston, there are pizza places all over the peninsula. Not only are there whole restaurants dedicated to everyone's favorite food, there are also restaurants that serve pizza daily. And don't even get me started on New York pizza!

4) The ingredients in pizza can be altered to fit anyone's dietary needs.
Meaning, if you are gluten-free there are plenty of places that offer a gluten free pizza crust. If you're a vegetarian, just ask for no pepperoni!5) Two words: Left overs.

Pizza usually comes in a handy little pizza box that it can be stored in. Whether you like to refrigerate it (I would recommend this) or not, you can always save your extra slices for your next meal...or if you're really nice, for your roommate!

6) It tastes good.

Last but certainly not least, pizza is yummy. I have yet to have a bad slice of pizza in my life (other than maybe that time my mom tried to make homemade pizza.)