6 Reasons Not To Tick Off Writers

6 Reasons Not To Tick Off Writers

Reasons that it is a bad idea to anger writers.

87
6 Reasons Not To Tick Off Writers

Writers are a little crazy at times, but we have our own reasons. We are constantly in our heads thinking up stories and ways to express ourselves. Here are a few reasons that ticking off people that are quiet and constantly contemplating (aka writers) is not the best idea.

1. It creates inspiration.

That is good for us but never for you. Every single moment that angers us, or impacts our lives in a crucial way we put towards our writing. I personally use every emotion that I have to inspire me, every moment to make my articles, stories, poems, etc. I use my emotions to make them better and make a connection with others. When our hands fly over a keyboard it means we’re driven and determined to talk about the topic, I hope that I am never the reason that someone is typing at least not maliciously.

2. Maybe you shouldn’t risk your name being EVERYWHERE.

Technology is everywhere we turn. At any moment something goes viral, and the next thing could be a story about you because you ticked off the wrong person. One story can be shared on hundreds of platforms, hurt a girl, we have fire, hurt a writer we’ll make your name and actions known. Want to be blackballed, and possibly have multiple people hate you because you managed to give one person enough anger or sadness to write about you, well there you are.

3. We are passionate.

Just like number two, we will make you known. But, our passion drives us and puts an extra momentum behind our choice to write about you or that friend that you stood by and watched bully someone for example. Maybe you view writers as hateful people that love to ruin lives or see us as annoying pests like paparazzi are to celebrities but in the end, we know where to hit send and that is one thing that you don’t want to be on the receiving end of backlash.

4. We don't back down.

Writers are used to the constant backlash and hate based on our openly blunt comments and what we do. You may think, “they’ll crack and the story will go away”, but it’s more often than not untrue. We have thousands of ways to say what we want, or express our emotions because of our chosen hobby or career path.

5. We are detectives.

Writers have to find information, and if you think you can hide something from us, you’re wrong. We are trained to find every possible piece of information for our articles. The drive we have to find reputable sources is unimaginable and that in and of itself helps us to track down the research we hope to find and maybe when angered even find your darkest secrets.

6. On the more imaginative side, we can always kill you off repeatedly.

Remember The Vampire Diaries, every character comes back to life and if you make us, we will do it to you given enough incentive and we can use the story as our means of outing your hateful ways to the world. There are endless ways of making one person disappear while continuing the story.