6 New Years Resolutions All College Students Can Commit To

What almost all of us would love to change.

2
Happy New Year Festivals

As college students, there are many things we would all like to change in the next coming year. Unfortunately, with all the time we spend on classes, we don't always have time to make the improvements we want to. Here are 10 New Years resolutions all college students can relate to.

1. Spend less and save more

The majority of college students, including myself, are broke. With the money we spend on tuition, textbooks, food, and sometimes clothes we can't really live without, extra spending money is very hard to come by. This year, I am hoping to decrease the amount I spend in things like textbooks, clothes, and extra food.

2. Spend a little more time studying

I am very easily distracted. I can't spend more than an hour at a time working before I need to do something else. This year, I am hoping on getting a bit better at sitting still and working.

3. Procrastinate less

I am a huge procrastinator. By the time I start working on an assignment, there are no more than 3 days until it is due. I am hoping to get some head starts this coming year.

4. Eat healthier

Unfortunately, there are not many healthy options in my school's dining hall. If I want to eat healthy, I probably will need to give up enjoying my food. I am going to try to eat a bit healthier this year even though the food is not ideal.

5. Exercise

I like going to the gym, but my time is limited. This year, I am going to do my best to make time and get a bit more in shape. commit

6. Spend more free time outside

Since I'm always so busy, when I get a free day, I like to stay in my room and relax. I am hoping to get out more this year and be a bit more social.

The New Year is a great time to make some good changes. In my case, there are a lot of things I want to change. I can't wait to enjoy the new year and change for the better.