6 Fashion Tips From Shia Labeouf

6 Fashion Tips From Shia Labeouf

I Think It's Time To Spruce Up Our Wardrobes

704
6 Fashion Tips From Shia Labeouf
mirror.co.uk

Since cold Winter weather is closely approaching and people are starting to cycle through their wardrobe, I thought we could all take this time to gain some fashion inspiration. And what better person to stimulate our fashion sense than everyone’s favorite actor, performance artist, and all-around crazy person, Shia LaBeouf. So, here’s six fashion tips from the man himself.

1. Men can wear Uggs too

Who says that only women can have the luxury of burying their feet in these soft, pillowy, sheepskin boots? Not Shia! He flaunts these puppies with no shame.

2. Rat tails are the new hairstyle

I guess after working Indiana Jones in Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, he wanted a whip of his own.

3. There's nothing more flattering than tight running pants

I honestly don't think you can make a stronger statement than you can while wearing hot pink, skin-tight, running pants. I do have to point out, however, that he wore them for a good cause.

4. A gallon of water is the perfect accessory

Why carry a purse when you can carry two days worth of water?

5. No pants can be too high

Hike 'em up people

6. Military aesthetic

I'm not gonna lie though, I think Shia might be on to something with this one.

So there you have it, six new fashion tips that'll hopefully get you into the mall (or Goodwill) to revitalize your wardrobe. Okay, so maybe Shia’s fashion sense doesn’t quite match your taste, but if you’re still looking for a last minute Halloween costume, then you have all the inspiration you need to pull off the perfect Shia LaBeouf.