6 Black Owned Businesses To Buy From

6 Black Owned Businesses To Buy From

Support black owned businesses this Black History Month.

265
6 Black Owned Businesses To Buy From
YouTube

In honor of Black History Month, I wanted to shine some light on these amazing businesses. A good way to celebrate Black History Month is so support a black owned business. Check out these unique businesses and click the pictures to shop!

1. Adorned by Chi

This brand consists of everything you could think of, and by everything I mean t-shirts, crewnecks, throw pillows, and pins. Along with these awesome products that you can shop their Instagram for, Adorned by Chi also has a blog.

2. Scotch Porter

These products are perfect for the bearded man in your life. Scotch Porter has many beard related products including serum, wash, shampoo, and collections and bundles of multiple products. They sell skin and hair care products.Complete your man's look from head to toe by topping off with this gift.

3. Bfyne

Need a new swimsuit for spring break? Check out Bfyne for their unique collection of of swimsuits. You will be the brightest beach babe in these abstract and unique swimsuits.

4. LIT Candles

There's not a more perfect way to get lit than to light one of these handmade candles. These candles also come in travel sizes which makes it easy to take with you and share the ambiance.

5. Juvia's Place

Want to step up your makeup game? Check out eyeshadow palettes by Juvia's Place. The colors alone make you want to do a full face for no reason.

6. Coloring Pins

If you want to add "a bit more color" to personalize some of your favorite items, check out Coloring Pins. They have a selection of patches and pins that show representation in the pin game.

Happy Black History Month!

From Your Site Articles