In honor of it almost being time for me to go back to school, I wanted to express to you my appreciation and love for you and all that you do for me.
1. You always support me.
2. You help deter me from bad decisions.
3. You teach me that making mistakes is OK.
4. You always find the good in people.
5. You're the most sociable woman I know.
6. You teach me patience.
7. You show me caring.
8. You teach me to love myself.
9. You're strong.
10. You're brave beyond compare.
11. You're independent.
12. You light up every room you walk into.
13. You're honest.
14. You never hold a grudge.
15. You make me laugh.
16. You light your dorm room on fire by accident.
17. You're humble.
18. You're selfless.
19. You never judge others.
20. You love Snoopy.
21. You taught me compassion.
22. You never kvetch.
23. You know how to make your own happiness.
24. You're self-made.
25. You make the lives of everyone you touch happier.
26. You give me a kick in the ass when I need it.
27. You're calm and composed.
28. You show me how to be the best version of myself.
29. You always pick me up when I'm down.
30. You have no hatred toward any living or dead thing.
31. You have a great taste in music.
32. Sometimes you sing like Kermit the Frog.
33. You can always laugh at yourself.
34. You have trouble ordering Chinese food on the phone, like I do.
35. You teach me humility.
36. You're intelligent.
37. You raised four amazing children.
38. You're always optimistic.
39. You're always poised.
40. You take your responsibilities very seriously.
41. You are not materialistic.
42. You have taught me the power of giving and receiving advice.
43. You make amazing cookies.
44. You find fascination in the little things.
45. You call me silly nicknames.
46. You're adventurous.
47. You find joy in all you do and see.
48. You're confident in the woman you've become.
49. You have a heart of gold.
50. You love me just the way I am (especially as your favorite child).
51. You love me unconditionally, as I do you.