50 Thoughts You've Probably Had During Finals Week

Don't worry, we've all been there.

10
Odyssey Online

It's finally here. The dreaded finals week has graced us with its presence. Getting to spend quality hours in the library is something all college students really anticipate. During this week, there are many thoughts that run through students heads, the good, the bad, and the ugly. Everything ranging from, "I totally know this," to "Is it really that bad to drop out of college?" Here are the 50 thoughts that all students have during finals week.

1. Okay. I'm going to study a week in advance, have a great schedule made, and stick to it.

2. *week later* Okay. I'm going to study all day the day before the exam.

3. I'm going to wake up early, eat healthy, go to bed at a reasonable hour, and I'm going to nail these exams.

4. Maybe more like wake up before noon, eat lots of McDonalds, stay up till 2 am procrastinating, and I just have to pass the exam and I'll be okay.

5. Do I really need to even study?

6. McDonald's employees do make decent money.

7. If I drop out now that means I don't have to study at all.

8. Let me just Google the jobs you can get without a college degree.

9. Oh, but then there is that college debt issue.

10. Guess I do have to study then.

11. Wow has it been a half hour already? I deserve a break.

12. *after 2 hour break* Well it's lunch time so I guess I have to take another break. Can't study on an empty stomach.

13. I'm feeling pretty full after that lunch. I should take a nap.

14. *takes 2 hour nap* Good now I'm feeling refreshed and ready to study.

15. When did we learn this stuff?

16. Wait, why did I take this class?

17. When will I ever need to know this?

18. Wow I should be an artist with these doodles.

19. I was good at art in the fourth grade, maybe I can make a career out of this.

20. No I don't want to be a starving artist.

21. Speaking of starving, I should text everyone I know and see who wants to go for dinner.

22. But only a quick dinner because I have got to study for this final.

23. *goes to dinner for an hour and a half* Wow that was faster than I thought.

24. Ok it's only 7:30 I still have so much time to study.

25. Oh nuggets, Christmas is in like a week and I haven't shopped for anyone yet.

26. Guess I need to go on Pinterest and look up cute ideas for presents for everyone I know.

27. Maybe I should check my bank account. Haven't done that in a while.

28. Oh good. I have no money for Christmas.

29. Guess most of my friends aren't getting gifts this year.

30. Maybe I can ask mom for money.

31. Nope just got money from her last week.

32. Back to the drawing board.

33. Oh maybe I can pick up some hours when I go home for break.

34. No then that will take away from my quality family time.

35. By that I mean laying on the couch and binging on Netflix.

36. Okay I've been on Pinterest for an hour now, I really have to study.

37. Wait did someone say they're going to McDonalds?

38. I could definitely use a break to treat myself...again.

39. Alright, it's 9 I really have to study now.

40. *studies for an hour* Wow I really know this stuff.

41. Ask me anything I can answer it no problem.

42. Okay maybe don't ask me that one.

43. I should probably study some more.

44. *11:30 pm* Wow it's late I really need some rest before a big exam.

45. I'll just study in the morning when I wake up.

46. Studies do show that you retain more when you go to bed early.

47. Glad I can remember that fact. Maybe I'll remember stuff I actually need for my exam.

48. Dream about all those A's I won't be getting.

49. It's okay, C's do get degrees.

50. It's a later problem.