50 Reasons To Stay Happy

50 Reasons To Stay Happy

The more we focus on the good things, the more we will find them.

1427
50 Reasons To Stay Happy

Happiness. We all aspire to feel more of it. Sometimes we think people are happier than us, then we compare ourselves to them and wonder what we can do to be as happy as they are. However, I believe we all have different things in life to be happy about.

Yet, we all have struggles in life that we have to deal with, some worse than others. I hate to be so cliché but we all get down from time to time and need a little pick-me-up. One thing I have to tell myself sometimes when I feel like everything is going wrong; there is always something in my life that isgoing right. Life is so much better when you constantly focus on the good things in it. The more we focus on the good things, the more we will find them. Here are a few good things to be happy about:

1. The simple things in life are still free ... a baby’s laugh, a walk, the smell of a puppy.
  2. People still know how to give compliments and small gestures.
  3. You are alive.
  4. The warmth of the sun.
  5. Being unhappy doesn’t hurt anyone but you.
  6. You can afford food and food is good.
  7. There’s so many chances left you have to take.
  8. There’s such a thing to do as forgive, forget, and move on.
  9. There’s something you can do better than anyone
  10. You don’t have to compare yourself to anyone: we’re all unique. Just like the seasons, things in life can always change.
  11. Music ... there’s all kinds of genres to relate to.
  12. God created you for a reason ... you matter.
  13. You have the ability to set goals and dreams.
  14. Some of them have come true.
  15. It’s not to late to achieve the rest.
  16. There are some good people in the world.
  17. You made a bad decision. Or two. Or three. Or hundred…and lived and learned.
  18. Our God is a forgiving God.
  19. You still have places to travel and experience.
  20. Smiling, because you have no idea what a smile can do to someone’s day.
  21. Someone in this world cares about you, cares about your health, how you are, and what you’re doing right now.
  22. Today could be the best day of your life; things can change in one second.
  23. You have the ability to see.
  24. Or feel
  25. Or hear
  26. Or walk
  27. Or run
  28. There are bad hair days along with great hair days!
  29. The bad days make the good ones better.
  30. Yesterday is gone, tomorrow will come, but we have today to make the best of.
  31. All it takes to start a change in your life is change in perspective.
  32. There are animals in this world that have a home or need one too.
  33. We live in a time where we could have all the luxuries we would ever need
  34. But we don’t need them to be happy.
  35. Chocolate ... enough said
  36. There’s such thing as progress in life.
  37. We live in a country that is free.
  38. Being happy is actually more attractive that not
  39. Others have been just as down as you have and they have pushed through too
  40. There is someone who secretly admires you.
  41. You know what it’s like to laugh until you hurt.
  42. Love is real.
  43. If you’re facing a battle, life is full of recovery.
  44. You can choose to make a difference in someone’s life.
  45. You are the only person that can make YOUR life decisions.
  46. You can fake it till you make it.
  47. There is someone in this world that can make a whole different list of things to be happy about other than this one.
  48. Life is a beautiful thing.
  49. You are the creator of your own happiness.
  50. When you get down you should remember there are so many good things in life that we overlook everyday.
  51. If you look for things to be unhappy about you’ll find them BUT if you look for things to be happy about, you’ll find them.
  52. The circumstances in your life could always be worse and there is something in your life worth loving!