5 Of The Best Women’s History Articles On The Odyssey Online

Read these articles on women and why women are forces to be reckoned with!

26
@feministscontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram.com

March is Women's History Month and there's no better time to celebrate the women around you (although we should do it all the time) and in history. On Odyssey Online, we have a ton of writers who have put out amazing articles about feminism and women's history. I love reading articles from other creators and I've come across many that inspire me, make me laugh, and really make me think a lot. It's important to understand women's history and feminism because once you understand, it becomes easier to recognize why women deserve equality and respect (other than the fact that they're literally human). Here are some articles that I feel really articulate what it means to be a woman and why you should be proud to be one.

30 Inspiring Quotes From Women In Honor Of Women's History Month

www.theodysseyonline.com

I love this article because some of my favorite quotes are in it. Check out the one from Malala Yousafzai!

Women’s History Month Is A Novel Approach To Gender Equality

www.theodysseyonline.com

In this article, we are given a good reminder that gender equality does not mean women over men.

An Open Letter To Women

An Open Letter To Women

www.theodysseyonline.com

Here is an open letter to all women, reminding us to all chase our wildest dreams!

15 Women Who Have Have Changed My World

15 Women Who Have Have Changed My World

www.theodysseyonline.com

This is a listicle gives us a list of 15 women who we can all look to for some inspiration!

This March, Celebrate The Women In Your Life, Because They Deserve It

www.theodysseyonline.com

So this article (written by yours truly) celebrates women, because they totally all deserve it.

From Your Site Articles