As many of you probably already know, March is Women's History Month. This month is so important to me, and women all over the world, but it gives women a chance to show they true positive impact they have made, and will continue to make on society. Women are strong, smart, powerful, kind, generous, empowering, and they deserve to be recognized for that. In addition, to doing great things, women have also said some pretty inspiring things. Here are 30 of the most inspiring and empowering quotes from women, in honor of women's history month.

1. "I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse." -Florence Nightingale 

2. "If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude." -Maya Angelou 

3. "Limit your 'always' and your 'nevers.'" -Amy Poehler 

4. "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or touched; they must be felt by the heart." -Helen Keller 

5. "Only I can change my life. No one else can do it for me." -Carol Burnett

6. "A champion is defined not by their wins, but how they recover when they fall." -Serena Williams 

7. "It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well have not lived at all." -J.K. Rowling 

8. "There's nothing wrong with being afraid. It's not the absence of fear, it's overcoming it." -Emma Watson 

9. "Many receive advice, but only the wise profit from it." -Harper Lee

10. "I am no bird; and no net ensnares me: I am a free human being with an independent will." -Charlotte Bronte

11. "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." -Eleanor Roosevelt 

12. "Do not wait for someone else to come and speak for you. It's you who can change the world." -Malala Yousafzai 

13. "Failure is an important part of your growth and developing resilience. Don't be afraid to fail." -Michelle Obama 

14. "Anything's possible if you've got nerve." -J.K. Rowling 

15. "Never lose sight of the fact that the most important yardstick of your success will be how you treat other people." -Barbara Bush 

16. "Anything you can imagine, you can create." -Oprah Winfrey 

17. "The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any." -Alice Walker 

18. "Be a first rate version of yourself instead of a second rate version of somebody else." -Judy Garland 

19. "How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." -Anne Frank 

20. "Don't try so hard to fit in, and certainly don't try so hard to be different…just try hard to be you." -Zendaya 

21. "You are not the opinion of someone who doesn't know you." -Taylor Swift 

22. "Each time a woman stands up for herself, she stands up for all women." -Maya Angelou 

23. "Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness." -Oprah Winfrey 

24. "A strong woman looks challenge in the eye and gives it a wink." -Gina Carey 

25. "If you were born with the weakness to fall, you were born with the strength to rise." -Rupi Kaur 

26. "Nothing is impossible. The word itself says, 'I'm possible!'" -Audrey Hepburn 

27. "We have to teach our girls that they can reach as high as humanly possible." -Beyonce 

28. "I think beauty comes from actually knowing who you are. That's real beauty to me." -Ellen DeGeneres 

29. "Everyone needs to be valued. Everyone has the potential to give something back." -Princess Diana 

30. And my personal favorite…"Accept who you are. Unless you're a serial killer." -Ellen DeGeneres